Intern at Crowe's Success-Opportunities-Achievements-Results (SOAR) Internship? Submit a Review

Corwe nutures and encourages growth through hands-on practice

Nashville, TN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

All staff members were very willing to give more work if they were asked. Also every audit brought a new type of experience/ new task so that I wasn't doing the same thing every audit.

I can't think of anything.

Work-life balance, work environment/energy, core values

Advice to Management

Efficiency with instructions to interns. For example, rolling DCAs and ERLAs is something many of the staff gave me, and though it is a straight forward process, there were sometimes deviations in instructions. Perhaps creating some kind of uniform template/ instruction sheet for basic tasks for interns will save both the interns and staff members time.

Great company with great people

Nashville, TN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Real life experience

Missing school

Ask questions

Tell me about yourself, behavioral questions

Advice to Management

N/A

great

Louisville, KY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

skill development

I like everything about the internship i learned alot

be organized and work hard

Crowe's SOAR Interns Learn to Fly

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best part about the internship is that we were constantly challenged, encouraged to learn more. Also, we were always treated like full-time employees.

The majority of the training felt like it was missing energy/interaction and could possibly benefit from more hands-on training.

Crowe is a caring company that provides challenging experiences that encourage learning. The culture is very welcoming and willing to help build you up as you grow in Crowe.

If you were provided with an ASA configuration, what security settings would you want to see?

On a website vulnerable to Cross-Site Request Forgery, what would you recommend to remediate the issue?

Amazing

Anaheim, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Working on a varity of client, and with different staff.

There was nothing that I didn't enjoy.

The whole firm really lives up tp its values. It does not feel supper competitive, instead everyone is very supportive of you and is really interested in helping you feel grow.

Real experience for the real world.

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I felt like I was a part of the team. Everything was transparent. I was able to work on the same projects as a staff would.

The interview process did not inform me of exactly which business unit I would be in. Also, I missed some of the firm-wide info sessions for interns b

Crowe does not have a Big 4 culture, so interns feel welcomed and like they are cared about.

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

The unique alternative to a big four.

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Easy to make friends, lots of training, treated as a full time employee, great managers.

A little slow as the beginning because it is slow for accountants during the summer.

A great place to work and not feel the pressure of a big four firm. There is excellent potential for growth and advancement.

Advice to Management

N/A

Awesome opportunity

Fort Lauderdale, FL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Being allowed to work at the client site and doing real accounting work. Did not feel like I was given menial tasks to keep busy. I was doing exactly what a first year staff would do.

The business unit I interned in requires a lot of overnight travel and can be hectic at times.

Learn as much as you can and don't be afraid to ask questions and to take on new tasks.

Tell me a time when you had to lead a group and how you did it?

Advice to Management

As for the business unit I was in I know that a lot of people tend to leave because of the extensive travel. Although, i understand the job requires you to travel maybe the company can set up a system where your away two weeks and home two weeks.,

If You Come Ready to Work and Learn, You Will Succeed

Los Angeles, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Learning the ropes of risk management and how it is so important in the business process.

There really is nothing I can think of at this time.

Crowe has a fantastic culture, considering that it's a public accounting and consulting firm. It's a great firm to work for because of the experience and knowledge that you gain. The partners are easily accessible, which is not common. The people are extremely knowledgeable and great to work with.

If you like what you do, are a people person that has or can develop technical skills, and aren't afraid to work hard, then you'll love Crowe.

Great work and learning experience

Fort Lauderdale, FL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I worked with were exceptionally helpful and enjoyable to work with.

Sometimes the hours were long, but that is just an aspect of the industry.

Try and take in as many aspects of the experience as possible. The people you will work with understand the position that you're in and many of them have been in that position themselves, so don't feel pressure to know everything right off the bat.