Intern at Crowe's Success-Opportunities-Achievements-Results (SOAR) Internship? Submit a Review

Best Internship Ever

Los Angeles, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The culture of the company

Sometimes didn't have work to do

Crowe is honestly one of the best accounting companies to work for. My experience here doesn't even compare to my friends' experiences in the Big 4.

Advice to Management

Finding more things for interns to do in their free time even though it might be hard to do when it's not busy season. Possibly compensation in comparison to Big 4.

Awesome opportunity

Fort Lauderdale, FL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Being allowed to work at the client site and doing real accounting work. Did not feel like I was given menial tasks to keep busy. I was doing exactly what a first year staff would do.

The business unit I interned in requires a lot of overnight travel and can be hectic at times.

Learn as much as you can and don't be afraid to ask questions and to take on new tasks.

Tell me a time when you had to lead a group and how you did it?

Advice to Management

As for the business unit I was in I know that a lot of people tend to leave because of the extensive travel. Although, i understand the job requires you to travel maybe the company can set up a system where your away two weeks and home two weeks.,

great

Louisville, KY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

skill development

I like everything about the internship i learned alot

be organized and work hard

Did meaningful work

South Bend, IN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Did meaningful work

Some of the clients I worked on were small Ma and Pa type places

Always ask questions if you do not understand anything, just don't ask dumb questions.

Amazing

Anaheim, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Working on a varity of client, and with different staff.

There was nothing that I didn't enjoy.

The whole firm really lives up tp its values. It does not feel supper competitive, instead everyone is very supportive of you and is really interested in helping you feel grow.

Crowe's SOAR Interns Learn to Fly

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best part about the internship is that we were constantly challenged, encouraged to learn more. Also, we were always treated like full-time employees.

The majority of the training felt like it was missing energy/interaction and could possibly benefit from more hands-on training.

Crowe is a caring company that provides challenging experiences that encourage learning. The culture is very welcoming and willing to help build you up as you grow in Crowe.

If you were provided with an ASA configuration, what security settings would you want to see?

On a website vulnerable to Cross-Site Request Forgery, what would you recommend to remediate the issue?

The Crowe Horwath Internship provides a great starting point for a career in public accounting

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Some of the great aspects of the internship included the challenging work, the high level of respect given to all interns and employees, the firm's culture, all of the helpful people, and some great mentors.

When in the office, the amount of work available was often not enough to keep the interns busy for the whole day. There was a lot of down time when in the office due to the typical downtime of auditing in the summer.

Crowe is a fantastic firm that highly values its employees. The culture at Crowe is very welcoming and inclusive, and is a great place to work.

Great Internship

The people I worked with

The majority of my clients were banks

Find a job you love to do

Wonderful internship experience with Crowe Horwath!

Tampa, FL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Everyone in the office was very friendly and willing to help the interns if they had questions.

There were no cons about my internship experience.

I would tell the potential intern to see where they fit in the most. You want to feel at "home" with the organization that you choose.

The unique alternative to a big four.

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Easy to make friends, lots of training, treated as a full time employee, great managers.

A little slow as the beginning because it is slow for accountants during the summer.

A great place to work and not feel the pressure of a big four firm. There is excellent potential for growth and advancement.

Advice to Management

N/A