Intern at Crowe's Success-Opportunities-Achievements-Results (SOAR) Internship? Submit a Review

Enjoyable experince, Great people, Learned a lot

Lexington, KY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

On the job work experience in most every aspect of a financial institution audit.

At some points during my internship I felt stretched thin, but never for extended periods of time. There were always people willing and able to help me.

Get in with an organization early. Go to leadership conferences. Give a potential employer your resume a year or two earlier than what they are looking for and keep coming back to interview.

Real experience for the real world.

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

I felt like I was a part of the team. Everything was transparent. I was able to work on the same projects as a staff would.

The interview process did not inform me of exactly which business unit I would be in. Also, I missed some of the firm-wide info sessions for interns b

Crowe does not have a Big 4 culture, so interns feel welcomed and like they are cared about.

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

If You Come Ready to Work and Learn, You Will Succeed

Los Angeles, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Learning the ropes of risk management and how it is so important in the business process.

There really is nothing I can think of at this time.

Crowe has a fantastic culture, considering that it's a public accounting and consulting firm. It's a great firm to work for because of the experience and knowledge that you gain. The partners are easily accessible, which is not common. The people are extremely knowledgeable and great to work with.

If you like what you do, are a people person that has or can develop technical skills, and aren't afraid to work hard, then you'll love Crowe.

Amazing

Anaheim, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Working on a varity of client, and with different staff.

There was nothing that I didn't enjoy.

The whole firm really lives up tp its values. It does not feel supper competitive, instead everyone is very supportive of you and is really interested in helping you feel grow.

Great work and learning experience

Fort Lauderdale, FL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I worked with were exceptionally helpful and enjoyable to work with.

Sometimes the hours were long, but that is just an aspect of the industry.

Try and take in as many aspects of the experience as possible. The people you will work with understand the position that you're in and many of them have been in that position themselves, so don't feel pressure to know everything right off the bat.

Wonderful internship experience with Crowe Horwath!

Tampa, FL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Everyone in the office was very friendly and willing to help the interns if they had questions.

There were no cons about my internship experience.

I would tell the potential intern to see where they fit in the most. You want to feel at "home" with the organization that you choose.

Awesome opportunity

Fort Lauderdale, FL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Being allowed to work at the client site and doing real accounting work. Did not feel like I was given menial tasks to keep busy. I was doing exactly what a first year staff would do.

The business unit I interned in requires a lot of overnight travel and can be hectic at times.

Learn as much as you can and don't be afraid to ask questions and to take on new tasks.

Advice to Management

As for the business unit I was in I know that a lot of people tend to leave because of the extensive travel. Although, i understand the job requires you to travel maybe the company can set up a system where your away two weeks and home two weeks.,

Tell me a time when you had to lead a group and how you did it?

An excellent experience that helped me to understand more about Public Accounting and the day to day operations in Taxation.

South Bend, IN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The individuals I worked with were very supportive and helpful to my overall experience there.

I was not the biggest fan of the hours because I often got to work before anyone else in my department and did not have much to do until they got there.

Learn as much as you can and be willing to accept constructive criticism.

Advice to Management

Possibly provide a better lunch area/café.

What sort of experience do you have in Tax?

great

Louisville, KY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

skill development

I like everything about the internship i learned alot

be organized and work hard

Great Internship

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I worked with

The majority of my clients were banks

Find a job you love to do