Intern at Crowe's Success-Opportunities-Achievements-Results (SOAR) Internship? Submit a Review

Great company with great people

Nashville, TN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Real life experience

Missing school

Ask questions

Tell me about yourself, behavioral questions

Advice to Management

N/A

Learning Experience

Did meaningful work

South Bend, IN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Did meaningful work

Some of the clients I worked on were small Ma and Pa type places

Always ask questions if you do not understand anything, just don't ask dumb questions.

Corwe nutures and encourages growth through hands-on practice

Nashville, TN | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

All staff members were very willing to give more work if they were asked. Also every audit brought a new type of experience/ new task so that I wasn't doing the same thing every audit.

I can't think of anything.

Work-life balance, work environment/energy, core values

Advice to Management

Efficiency with instructions to interns. For example, rolling DCAs and ERLAs is something many of the staff gave me, and though it is a straight forward process, there were sometimes deviations in instructions. Perhaps creating some kind of uniform template/ instruction sheet for basic tasks for interns will save both the interns and staff members time.

If You Come Ready to Work and Learn, You Will Succeed

Los Angeles, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

Learning the ropes of risk management and how it is so important in the business process.

There really is nothing I can think of at this time.

Crowe has a fantastic culture, considering that it's a public accounting and consulting firm. It's a great firm to work for because of the experience and knowledge that you gain. The partners are easily accessible, which is not common. The people are extremely knowledgeable and great to work with.

If you like what you do, are a people person that has or can develop technical skills, and aren't afraid to work hard, then you'll love Crowe.

Great work and learning experience

Fort Lauderdale, FL | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people I worked with were exceptionally helpful and enjoyable to work with.

Sometimes the hours were long, but that is just an aspect of the industry.

Try and take in as many aspects of the experience as possible. The people you will work with understand the position that you're in and many of them have been in that position themselves, so don't feel pressure to know everything right off the bat.

Best Internship Ever

Los Angeles, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The culture of the company

Sometimes didn't have work to do

Crowe is honestly one of the best accounting companies to work for. My experience here doesn't even compare to my friends' experiences in the Big 4.

Advice to Management

Finding more things for interns to do in their free time even though it might be hard to do when it's not busy season. Possibly compensation in comparison to Big 4.

Great internship experience with a variety of learning opportunities

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The different projects I got to work on throughout, the people and teams I worked on, the work/life balance

The lack of planned social events, the small number of other interns and employees in general

Great experience that I would highly recommend

None

Advice to Management

Have more firm planned events especially when the interns first arrive

Had a truly unique experience with a young, hard working, and fun office.

Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people and the culture were the best part because everyone always clicked and had a great time instead of hating their lives crunching numbers.

I spent way too much time unassigned in the office.

If you're looking for a career, Crowe Dallas would be the best place to be right out of college because they are new to the Dallas Market. Management at this office is stellar, and everyone you work with is young, fun, and makes the experience of working for an accounting firm 100X better.

Advice to Management

Do not take too many interns. Interns that sit in the office are not getting the experience they signed up for or were promised.

An Honest Taste of Public Accounting in an Environment the Fosters Professional and Personal Growth.

Los Angeles, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED INTERN

The responsibility given to the interns and the experience gained through the summer.

I thought that the internship had no weaknesses

Crowe trains their interns well and allows you to experience the job as if you were a full-time hire

Why do you think you would fit well in Crowe's culture?

What skills make you qualified for the position?