Intern at Armanino LLP Audit, Tax and Consulting Internship? Submit a Review

An internship where you feel valued, respected and cared for! You are an asset at Armanino.

San Francisco, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

The people were amazing, career development training was impactful and work life balance was valued.

Nothing everything was great

Amazing firm that cares about your current and future success. Public accounting is an amazing field to work in and I highly recommend working for a firm that cares so much about your personal growth

Advice to Management

Training was a bit repetitive sometimes but all in all I enjoyed all of the workshops and career development training that we did.

"Why do you want to work in public accounting? "
"Why Armanino?"
"Where do you see yourself in 3 years?"

WORK HARD, PLAY HARDER!

Dallas, TX | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Working together with different people from staff to partners and by going to different cite almost every week.

Happy Friday on every Friday afternoon after work!

For me, it was the traffic on 635.

know the shortcuts of excel functions
always ask question, don't just sit there.

Tell me about yourself
A time you worked in a team

The best hands-on learning in the warmest working environment.

Los Angeles, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Working with and learning from the smartest people that I look up to.

The quality of our shirts. :)

Armanino is a very transparent firm. Talk to as many people as possible.

Advice to Management

Have more employees and less working hours during busy season.

How did you handle a difficult situation at your previous workplace?

An 8-week fun filled career building experience.

San Jose, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

My team and Fun Fridays with interns.

Nothing, the internship was great.

Armanino has a "start up" or "underdog" culture which is rare to find in accounting firms.

This experience has gone above and beyond any expectations that I had. You are doing work that you would so as a staff.

San Francisco, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects for me were that they include interns on travel jobs. I thought it was important to have that experience because for audit that is part of the job.

Some engagements we were put on were short so it was difficult to see the job full circle. However, I was exposed to many different things because of this.

If you are looking for a real-world experience this is it! There were no immediate expectations because they were happy to teach the inner workings of public accounting.

Armanino's paid internship program takes the time to invest in you.

Dallas, TX | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

The time Armanino invested in me to develop hands on skills.
The family atmosphere of Armanino.
The pay was pretty nice.

The training felt rushed but that was largely in part of the fact that the merger had just happened before hand.

If you are more interested in making a long-term career, working in a fun environment, and having a work-life balance then Armanino may be a better choice than looking at a bigger firm.

Where do you see yourself in life/work over the next five years?

Why Audit?

Why Armanino?

Great place to work.

Los Angeles, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

There were activities planned every Friday for the interns and we got to network with different staff at each event. Andy Armanino, the managing partner came to the office and held a Q&A session with staff and interns and gave insight into the firms plans for the future.

There were times when work was slow and staff didn't have work to assign to interns.

I think the firm does a great job of setting expectations in terms of office culture. In terms of work, interns should definitely expect to struggle for a bit as they learn to do the work that staff usually does. But staff is always open to help you along the way. Always take good notes when being given a task so that when you're asked to do it again a few weeks later you still remember how to do it.

Great place to work and every friday is a Fun Friday

Los Angeles, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Everyone I worked with was extremely friendly and more than happy to help me with work. Everyone gets a long with each other and the company values work/life balance. Every Friday was a fun Friday. We didn't have any client work on Fridays but had professional development presentations in the morning and went around LA for fun activities in the afternoon.

Since the internship takes place during the summer, there were a few days with not that much tax work to do.

It's an awesome place to work. You don't need prior tax knowledge before starting because they teach you everything you need to know. Everyone is friendly and the partners aren't intimidating.

The Best in the West!

San Francisco, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship were the amount of help and guidance that was available at all times, the fun and lively culture, and the environment that supports growth and learning.

I really do not have any complaints about the internship

I wish I had known more about how awesome the environment and culture was at Armanino.

Positive culture and co-workers combined with great learning experiences.

San Jose, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Getting to know the other interns as well as full time employees and creating relationships that extend beyond work hours.

Sometimes work was slow.

Keep in mind the size of the firm and if that matters to you. Remember there will be a big learning curve and that's ok!

Advice to Management

None to mention.

Personally, my interviews were more conversational than question based.