Triage Consulting Group

4.1 of 5 stars Average Employee Rating (of 511 Employee Reviews)

Submit a Company Review

The people

The work

Comments

Triage is a good first job out of college, but that is where the pros end and the cons begin. The work is incredibly dull and unchallenging. One of the themes in conversations with my coworkers is that they're scared of becoming complacent and staying at Triage for more than 2 or 3 years.

San Francisco, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the analysts, associates, senior associates, and managers. Those people make my firm a great place to work, and are invaluable to our companies culture.

Very monotonous and boring work. Management doesn't have a clear and compelling direction. Principals aren't the best and brightest of the company, and appear lazy.

Comments

Triage is a great first job especially if you want to go to graduate school. However, the work is narrow in scope, isn't very transferrable to other jobs, and can get stale quickly.

San Francisco, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Healthcare industry exposure and training programs

Low pay, fratty culture, not very diverse, hive mentality

Comments

This company is probably best for you if you are interested in healthcare. However, there is not as much consulting done here as the name would suggest. Furthermore, the pay is relatively low but the company doesn't allow pay negotiations.

San Francisco, CA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Fun sinc everyone is young.

No promotion based on performance, so there is no incentive to improve

Comments

This is not a career job. If you begin a job here, expect to be job hunting again in abut 2 to 3 years.

San Francisco, CA | 2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people, the culture, the vibe

The disconnect of upper management with the people

Comments

The culture at Triage is great, but consider your all of your options in regards to career track and what you would be doing on a day to day basis.

2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

work/life balance

the actual work is mindnumbing

Comments

this is an auditing firm, very little opportunity for actual consulting, and if there is, it's few and far between

The people

How the leadership stifles innovation and resists change. They also lead people along dead-end paths pretending to give them what they want when really they never will.

Comments

It's a great first job out of college, but be prepared to need a change within a year or so.

San Francisco, CA | 2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I do like the people I work with, except for the leadership. Pay is pretty good for how much we work.

Terrible leadership, sneaky business practices with little explanation given, squelching of any type of creative/innovative thinking

Comments

Coming straight out of college, this can be a great job for a couple of years if you want to live like you're still in college. However, you'd better do as you're told and not ask questions. Don't be fooled by the promise of promotion. You may be told you are "on track" and then not get promoted, with no real explanation given.

Peers

Leadership

Comments

Treat it for what it is, fun good out of college job with no real future.

Entry-level in Pharmaceuticals and Health Care
San Francisco, CA | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

It is fun to work with friends, and they do promote having a life outside of work.

Everyone is too young, and there is no way to really develop a career by learning from people more experienced than you. Everyone has the same amoutn of training and education, so I don't see how any improvements can be made.

Comments

You have to be flexible to travel, and have to have a decent amount of money saved as we are reimbursed after footing the bill for everything at the get-go. Your fellow coworkers are sometimes younger than you and promotion is based on comparison to other peers in your start group.