Work at Triage Consulting Group? Submit a Review

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

San Francisco, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people and the positive energy make me look forward to coming to work in the morning

Comments

There is no better place to work as a recent college graduate. Triage invests so much time into each Associate with extensive training, consistent support, and career development opportunities tailored to your interests. The culture is fun, positive, and energetic, while maintaining professionalism in the office and with clients. I am very thankful I chose to work here and have the opportunity to grow in the consulting sphere.

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Atlanta, GA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The flexibility and the people I work with

The monotony of the type of work

Quality work environment with emphasis on balancing your life and work.

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Atlanta, GA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Quality people

I am not unhappy with anything.

Overall excellent experience at Triage, would reccomend to friends and colleagues who are graduating college

Midlevel in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | San Francisco, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work-life balance, culture, people

Small bonuses, lower salary

Best decision I ever made!

Experienced | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Working with fun knowledgeable people with similar interests, casual enjoyable work environment, flexible work hours, team events and lunches, no colleague competition and ability to take on supervisorial responsibility very quickly

Tenure based promotions, tons of traffic surrounding office location, having to report each hour you work and what project it was spent on

Comments

This is a great place to start your career and is a springboard to many other amazing opportunities. You will get fantastic exposure to the workplace, how to effectively manage others, and to healthcare terminology in general. Training is extensive and you will be well taken care of. Triage is the best!

A Young and Hard Working Company Determined to Create Positive Change in Healthcare

The people.

The compensation.

Comments

If you're looking for a fun, energetic, diverse company who will train you extensively, then this is a great fit.

Diverse experience, early responsibility, fun culture, co-workers are friends

I'm engaged and challenged day to day, and I get to work with some amazing people.

I am not particularly passionate about healthcare.

Comments

Be confident in yourself! Do some research on the competition. Go to career fairs and get an honest picture about what it is like to work at Triage.

Triage gives you all the tools you need to succeed in this industry.

Midlevel in Financial Services | San Francisco, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Company culture

Pay, given our company is based out of San Francisco with a high cost of living.

Comments

Triage gives you all the tools you need to succeed. There can be a high learning curve but the training and management interaction help out a great deal. Our company culture and work/life balance is the best in the industry.

When you actually enjoy coming to work every day because you work with the most amazing people

The people, the culture, work/life balance

strict promotion schedules, flexibility for working moms

Midlevel in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

San Francisco, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work Life Balance

Get Our Career Newsletter

Interview, resume and job search tips emailed directly to you.