Work at The Chartis Group? Submit a Review

Harvard grad finds more meaning in life - a firm of friends trying to materially improve the delivery of healthcare in the world.

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, work/life balance, and learning opportunities

Not at optimal scale yet, and while we're the "McKinsey" of healthcare, my mom's friends outside of the industry don't know us

A respectful, thriving firm with much to look forward to.

Experienced | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Very good work/life balance, very open culture

None

Culture trumps all

Partner in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Boston, MA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture

Growing Pains

Comments

Tremendously supportive environment

Great firm to work for, filled with great people

great people, great culture

travel schedule

Challenging but fun work with brilliant colleagues who are helping to change healthcare

The people and the culture

The consulting lifestyle of long hours and travel means that there will always be turnover

Comments

Besides the challenging work in genuinely improving healthcare delivery, and besides the brilliant colleagues who enjoy what they do, what is also rewarding to me is that management so often demonstrates their appreciation of the work we do. I do not at all feel taken for granted. Our mission statement is To materially improve the delivery of healthcare in the world. What could be added is that we'll have fun doing it. What is also understood if not explicitly stated is that we don't work for a**holes.

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Atlanta, GA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture is collaborative, encouraging and supportive and the work we do has the ability to positively impact communities.

There has been a lot of growth over the last few years and we are still in catch up mode.

A firm that comes together as a family to fight for the future of healthcare.

Midlevel in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work/Life Balance, Culture, Firm with a mission

Not much training though they are working on it, Not many options for internal opportunities for my career path

Comments

*you think not your think.

I'm not a consultant technically, I'm a support function for the consultants and work as a data analyst. The company has a great culture with great people. The company does drag their feet with implementing changes. They make more promises and have more discussions than actually delivering. In general, the company does seem to care about workers and the mission to materially improve health care in the world. I think it's a great place to work.

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The opportunity to materially improve healthcare in the United States

Aspen-Chartis merger a blockbuster; firm more than the sum of its previous parts

Executive in IT Strategy | Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Collegial atmosphere, high quality of colleagues / associates, strong business outlook

Can't think of any

I've had the privilege to work with the "dream team".

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Dallas, TX | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

My colleagues and the ability to work from home.

Comments

The work is challenging and the hours can be long, but the rewards are more than worth it.