Work at The Chartis Group? Submit a Review

Solving healthcare providers' most challenging and complex problems.

Partner in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Chicago, IL | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Simply stated, the people are exceptional. I truly consider each of my colleagues to be a friend

As we're getting bigger (350 people) wer're starting to feel more bureaucratic, with more administrative process and some loss of intra-firm connectivity

Comments

If you're exclusively interested in consulting to healthcare providers, I fundamentally believe that there is no better firm anywhere in the world to work than Chartis. I love the work, I love my clients, and I love my colleagues. It's the perfect combination and the reason I'd never leave to work for another consulting firm.

A great culture that allows you to work with thoughtful colleagues on healthcare's most pressing challenges.

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Chicago, IL | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people, and the type of work we do

Opportunities for entry-level management training

Military veteran transitions to health care consulting, helps forge high-value partnerships

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the people

nothing

Comments

If you want to improve health care and work with amazing people for incredible clients, give Chartis a look.

Mission-driven, and we're all in this together

Executive in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Chicago, IL | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture and overall work environment - serious but still fun

Difficult to organize events/inititives due to extensive travel schedules and client commitments

Comments

If you want to work somewhere that offers much more than just a paycheck (e.g., culture, mission-driven, collaborative, development opportunities), this is the place

Experienced in IT Operations & Implementation

Chicago, IL | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

corporate values and mission; collaboration with co-workers; transparency

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

New York, NY | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Firm culture and impact through our work

Great mission, great values, great culture, great people

Partner in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The ability to actualize your personal goals in a mission-driven organization.

Comments

Chartis has high standards, but believes in the ability for each of us to be the best person we can be, cultivating and utilizing our talents. It's truly the best place I have ever worked.

Midlevel in Strategy

Chicago, IL | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Super smart people. Best clients. Great work.

Partner in Strategy

Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the culture is great

the travel is challenging

Comments

Work with great people who are extremely committed to improving health care

A fast-paced, exciting dive into the world of healthcare strategy and operations alongside some bright and passionate people.

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | New York, NY | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The mission and the people. The mission keeps us focused on meaningful work. The people keep it fun.

It takes a lot of brainpower to tackle some issues; but nonetheless, it's worth it.

Comments

If you're passionate about healthcare management and administration, and enjoy developing solutions to strategic and operational issues, then Chartis is the place to be.