Work at The Chartis Group? Submit a Review

Chartis is a wonderful place to work. I am challenged by my work and truly enjoy my co-workers and clients.

Experienced in IT Operations & Implementation | Minneapolis, MN | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

My co-workers!

Nothing!

amazing opportunities to be at the vanguard of thought and the front lines of action to truly make a difference in making healthcare better

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Minneapolis, MN | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

love what you do, love who you do it for and love who you do it with

workload

Comments

one of the best places to work!

Midlevel in Human Resources

Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The mission-focused culture and focus on people

We're growing quickly

Best place to work in healthcare and best place to work in consulting

Partner in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, Work, People, Clients

Lifestyle

Best career decision of a lifetime

Partner in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | New York, NY | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Our people an dthe clients we work for

Love what I do, love who I do it with, and love who I do it for

The people

I love this company!!

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Friendly and helpful peers and leadership; work/life balance; opportunities to do good work and interesting projects

Honestly I can't think of a thing

Join the best team around

Other in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people

being paid monthly

Comments

I love my firm. I was offered another job for a great deal more money then I make now and I just could not leave this firm. The leadership is great! The people are great! there is great collaboration, and a the firm in very interested in our growth and success.

Incredible opportunities for growth, first-class colleagues, great firm potential

Executive in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great colleagues, opportunity for advancement, collaborative culture

Can't think of any

Great work, great clients, great colleagues

Challenging, great colleagues, terrific work, respect for work life balance.

Comments

Chartis is a very dynamic organization that is growing rapidly and is extremely well managed. Leadership is visionary and very clearly focuses on building its human capital as a core corporate strategy. Every day I get to work with some of the smartest, most value-driven people I have ever met and the work we are asked to do is challenging, creative, and highly valued by our clients.