Work at The Chartis Group? Submit a Review

Culture trumps all

Partner in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Boston, MA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture

Growing Pains

Comments

Tremendously supportive environment

Great people who you genuinely want to spend time with, and learn from, personally and professionally.

Partner in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

high quality people you enjoy spending time with and working with

variability in project experiences

Fulfilling

Midlevel in IT Operations & Implementation | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Collaboration

Redefining healthcare with care, collaboration, and incredible thought

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, Clients, Opportunity, Most Interesting Work

Travel

Comments

If you have passion for healthcare, this is absolutely your firm. I have no doubt that this firm has the best people, works for the best clients, and delivers extremely meaningful results.

Experienced in IT Strategy

Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people I work with

Travel and work stress can accumulate over time

Comments

Perfect place to be if you want a challenging role with a fantastic team

Work for a caring, innovative and thoughtful consulting firm, dedicated to doing the right thing.

Midlevel in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Warm, loving culture; emphasis on doing meaningful and challenging work / commitment to mission; attempt to limit travel

The firm is growing a bit too quickly

Great firm to work for, filled with great people

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

great people, great culture

travel schedule

Challenging but fun work with brilliant colleagues who are helping to change healthcare

The people and the culture

The consulting lifestyle of long hours and travel means that there will always be turnover

Comments

Besides the challenging work in genuinely improving healthcare delivery, and besides the brilliant colleagues who enjoy what they do, what is also rewarding to me is that management so often demonstrates their appreciation of the work we do. I do not at all feel taken for granted. Our mission statement is To materially improve the delivery of healthcare in the world. What could be added is that we'll have fun doing it. What is also understood if not explicitly stated is that we don't work for a**holes.

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Atlanta, GA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture is collaborative, encouraging and supportive and the work we do has the ability to positively impact communities.

There has been a lot of growth over the last few years and we are still in catch up mode.

Chartis truly believes in its mission to materially improve healthcare

Great work with interesting clients in an industry that makes a difference in society

There are some hellacious projects that people get stuck on and overwhelmed with.

Get Our Career Newsletter

Interview, resume and job search tips emailed directly to you.