Work at The Chartis Group? Submit a Review

Experienced in IT Operations & Implementation

Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture and committment to work/life balance

Pay could be a little better.

Love what I do, who I do it for and who I do it with !!!!

Partner in IT Strategy | Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People

Nothing

We have a genuine commitment to materially improve healthcare in the United States

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, great clients, impactful work

Consulting problems: travel and being external to an organization

A Working Mother's Zig-Zag Path to Partner: Creating Value-Added and Challenging Roles While Aligning Work/Life Needs

Partner in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Smart, interesting people who you really care about and who care about you - personally and professionally; Really interesting work; Focus on healthcare - which everyone is passionate about

variability in project experiences

Comments

Working at Chartis can be very rewarding personally and professionally - you will learn a lot, be pushed to develop and take on more responsibility and you will really like the people you work with. Expect to work hard, play hard but the focus is on getting the work done and serving our clients, not on face time or hours worked. We have great all-firm events that are casual and blend professional and firm development with socializing and community service activities. Expect to own your work, be a critical thinker and problem solver, and contribute to firm development activities. Above all, be sure you want to improve healthcare - that is the common thread that we are all passionate about.

Midlevel in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Minneapolis, MN | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Working with interesting people and strong leaders who've built strong values and a great culture.

The career paths don't seem to be as clearly defined for all areas of the organization.

Midlevel in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great people!

Amazingly smart and caring colleagues and leaders working toward a common goal - a highly successful firm exceeding its goals.

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Saint Paul, MN | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture and mission, our differentiation: Healthcare focus with strong management and IT combination

Comments

There is no place else like The Chartis Group. The people are extremely smart and care about their work, colleagues and clients. We all care about making healthcare better. Living by the mission to materially improve healthcare is the driving force in the firm's success. The leaders know what they are doing. Associates want to be part of the success. Clients are extremely satisfied.

I love the work we do and am proud to be part of the firm.

Midlevel in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The work, my colleagues, flexibility

Lack of connectivity, smaller firm with fewer benefits

Happy To Be Here

Experienced | Colorado Springs, CO | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people. This is a great group to work for/with every day.

The one-month pay day.

Comments

Customer service, focus, and high standards are essential. Be ready to work hard, accept challenges, and continue to grow and learn. Successful consultants are great communicators, which means being even better at listening than talking. You will work hard, but have fun in the process.

Moving healthcare into the future

Other in IT Strategy | Washington, DC | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Passion for clients and healthcare

Travel

Get Our Career Newsletter

Interview, resume and job search tips emailed directly to you.