Work at The Chartis Group? Submit a Review

Fantastic.

Partner in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | New York, NY | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people, the work, the pay

The travel, the hours, the vacation policy

Incredibly engaging and mission-driven firm with an unbeatable culture

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Amazing culture and thought leadership

Working with very smart and likeable people

Partner in IT Operations & Implementation | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

diverse offerings and smart people

Travel

Materially advancing healthcare delivery in the US, by providing unrivaled thought leadership to the nation's top providers

Partner in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Being able to have an impact on one of the most important issues in our country, and getting to solve the toughest problems in healthcare every day

The lifestyle of any consulting firm is always going to be a challenge, but there is nothing that would get me to consider ANY other consulting firm.

Chartis is an outstanding place to work with the smartest caring people in the industry.

Executive in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture is great

Hours worked

Comments

Chartis is a very unique place to work. They are truly committed to improving the healthcare in the world. The people that work at Chartis have a genuine respect for eachother and enjoy working with eachother. I feel blessed to have found such a great place to work.

Through deep understanding of client's issue through thought expiraments and data, we advice on the C-Suite's toughest issues

Experienced in Strategy | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people

The growing demand with uneven growing resources

Comments

Be okay with uncertainty, our job is often about taking that uncertainty, making assumptions to gain clarity, and adjusting those assumptions as we learn more.

Chartis serves clients to create sustained material improvements

The culture, the mission, extremely talented colleagues,

Harvard grad finds more meaning in life - a firm of friends trying to materially improve the delivery of healthcare in the world.

Culture, work/life balance, and learning opportunities

Not at optimal scale yet, and while we're the "McKinsey" of healthcare, my mom's friends outside of the industry don't know us

Partner in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Chartis offers you the opportunity to work hard with amazing clients and colleagues - we will push and challenge you, and provide you guidance and development all along the way.

A respectful, thriving firm with much to look forward to.

Experienced | Chicago, IL | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Very good work/life balance, very open culture

None