Work at The Chartis Group? Submit a Review

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Other | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Working with and learning from our Partners and Directors, who are well-respected by our clients and experts in what we do

Dealing with the challenges of regular travel, as at all consulting firms

Making a real difference for healthcare

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Philadelphia, PA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great people, great values, great work

Can't think of anything - it's a great place to work

Simply amazing! So proud to be a part of this!!!

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Minneapolis, MN | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I am privileged to work with forward thinking caring individuals each and every day!

Having to be away from family for my work, but that is part of the deal... It's wat we need to do to do the best job possible for our clients.

I have amazing colleagues and am lucky enough to spend my time helping healthcare providers better meet the needs of their communities

Midlevel in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

My colleagues, the complexity of the work, and our firm's mission

Terrific growth experience, talented colleagues and meaningful work.

Partner in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Highly supportive culture, interesting work, very talented colleagues

Midlevel in IT Operations & Implementation

Saint Louis, MO | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture and the willingness to share information

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture is very welcoming.

Compensation could be better.

invigorating!

Partner in Strategy | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Being privately held is a huge advantage in making Chartis a great place to work: Strong firm culture; caring leadership; great colleagues, interesting, meaningful work and clients.

Hours can be long.

Comments

Get a feel for the culture and see if it's a good fit for you. You must be self motivated and enjoy developing your own analytic frameworks. Each project is unique and very tailored to the client.

Small healthcare management consulting firm with big aspirations and great culture

Executive in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The growth of the firm, competitive compensation, and amazing people.

Small firm still flies by the seat of their pants when it comes to certain internal processes.

Comments

Need to understand how well-positioned they are in the healthcare consulting market after the recent merger of Aspen Advisors into The Chartis Group. The two firms have very complementary service offerings and similar cultures.