Work at PRTM (a PwC Company)? Submit a Review

Executive in Management

Detroit, MI | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Leadership/entrepreneurial opportunity - Playing an integral part in creating a new leading global brand

Competing with Global Gorillas is not always easy

Comments

PRTM provides a good balance of top quality operations strategy work/reputation, leadership and entrepreneurial opportunity, open team culture, and firm financial performance

Mountain View, CA | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People, clients, type of challenging projects we take on. We drive results which is very satisfying

Lean overhead structure

Comments

Fully meets my expectations, great clients, challenging work

Experienced in Pharmaceuticals and Health Care

Dallas, TX | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Rapid career progression potential. Work/life balance and flexibility.

Nothing different than the standard consulting industry issues (large amounts of travel).

Comments

HIghly satisfied! I have worked for another top tier consulting firm, and the culture, people, values, and knowledge within PRTM truly make it stand out. To put my money where my mouth is, I had an offer from my previous firm to pay for my full MBA tuition, but I turned them down due to the strong fit that I sensed with PRTM.

Executive in Operations

Dallas, TX | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Freedom to pursue what you believe in.

Just the general intensity of consulting, but without the politics of big firms.

Comments

Meritocracy with high mobility

Executive in Operations

Detroit, MI | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people are great. Everyone is focused on client results.

Comments

Excellent. I've been able to do the work I love (Operations Management transformation) and become a partner in a close-knit group of like-minded professionals

Experienced in Management

Irvine, CA | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The best thing about working here is that we REALLY CARE about the problems we are trying to solve for our clients, and that we recognize that each problem (even if we think we've solved it before) is always unique in some respects. This gets reflected in every single engagement we ever do--and it honestly comes pretty close to fulfilling the recruiting pitch of having a job of immense variety and diversity.

Executive in Pharmaceuticals and Health Care

Chicago, IL | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

PRTM has a very collaborative culture. This provides the opportunity to grow and develop at the pace that I want. Since the organization is flat, I interact regularly with VPs and above at my fortune 100 client. PRTM also supports my interests and works with me to learn more or gain more connections in my area of interest.

Comments

PRTM has allowed me to work on projects in the industry that I choose. This has allowed me to leverage my previous work experience, while growing my career and expanding my network. PRTM is very open to listening to my interests and to finding ways to support them (e.g. giving me experience and exposure presenting at an industry conference).

Washington, DC | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people

The work

Comments

PRTM has been a great place to have a sustainable career in consulting. I came here for the opportunity to do meaningful work, and have stayed due to the stimulation from this and the terrific group of people that I work with every day.

Chicago, IL | 2010 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People, opportunities, types of work we do. PRTM has the best mix of being big enough to afford a lot of opporunities - practices, geographies, clients - but still be small enough to be entrepreneurial, for one person to make a difference

Travel that accompanies consulting

Comments

Lot's of opportunities; ability to influence firm direction; great people

Experienced in Telecommunications & High Tech

Boston, MA | 2010 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Fast pace of promotions

Interesting and strategic work