Work at PRTM (a PwC Company)? Submit a Review

Experienced in Strategy

Chicago, IL | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

colleagues/teams I can learn from on every project, approachable Directors, interesting work

Comments

Strong consulting teams, well-respected clients, interesting work that makes a difference to our clients.

Experienced in Operations

Boston, MA | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people and supportative culture - no politice - just focus on creating high value for clients as a team

Nature of implementaiton consulting narrows opportunities for a very diverse workplace.

Comments

Strong sense of mission for client value, excellent learning environment, no politice - meritocracy

Experienced in Telecommunications & High Tech

Mountain View, CA | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Smart colleagues, having measurable, long-standing impact with our clients, and our deep knowledge & strength in the dynamic industries in which we focus

Travel requirements

Midlevel in Management

Boston, MA | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

My high level of job satisfaction is primarily driven by the challenging nature and diversity of projects I work on, the subject matter expertise I have been able to obtain, and the working relationships I have developed with the firm's directors. My level of job satisfaction is what has kept me from accepting recent offers from consulting firm with a potentially better "brand name".

Entry-level in Public Sector

Washington, DC | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flat organizational structure; great opportunities to 'step up' even at entry-level position.

Projects can sometimes (NOT ALWAYS) demand around-the-clock accountability (Friday evening/Sunday afternoon).

Workload can occasionally overextend some individuals, and usually the firm hires individuals who are OK with excessive workload.

Comments

Plenty of opportunity to learn and interact

Experienced in Telecommunications & High Tech

San Jose, CA | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

colleagues

Experienced in Energy & Utilities

Mountain View, CA | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture/teamwork and desire to make an significant impact for our clients

Need more opportunities to get to know colleagues at a more personal level

Comments

Great opportunities to grow the business in your areas of interest and deliver impactful results for clients

Entry-level in Public Sector

Washington, DC | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Empowerment to initiate pursuits and lead other efforts. Prestige among consultanting firms. Strong foundation of intellectual property and experience.

culture that working excessive hours is good and rewarded

Comments

I appreciate the entrepreneurial culture in which I can take ownership of my responsibilities and initiate pursuits that interest me. Our intellectual property is best-in-class and I'm proud to be a part of this firm.

Midlevel in Management

Washington, DC | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The caliber of the people is unparalleled, given their ability to also be social and normal individuals. Most are people you'd actually want to hang out with outside of work.

Because we compete with the top consulting firms, the pressure and time demands can be quite intense. I believe we fairly compensate for that, so it comes down to personal choice - each employee has to make a decision whether this is what they want to focus on for the next 10+ years.

Comments

Most of the work is challenging, my colleagues' abilities are top-notch

Midlevel in Strategy

Dallas, TX | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The firm allows (and often requires) mobility between industry areas. We have a lean staffing model that forces each consultant to have a broad range of skills and capabilities. I enjoy new problems and PRTM helps keep work new and interesting.

While travel is not unique to PRTM, I would prefer more locally staffed projects. That is a reflection of my office more than of the firm in general.