Work at PRTM (a PwC Company)? Submit a Review

Executive in Operations

Dallas, TX | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Freedom to pursue what you believe in.

Just the general intensity of consulting, but without the politics of big firms.

Comments

Meritocracy with high mobility

Entry-level in Public Sector

Washington, DC | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flat organizational structure; great opportunities to 'step up' even at entry-level position.

Projects can sometimes (NOT ALWAYS) demand around-the-clock accountability (Friday evening/Sunday afternoon).

Workload can occasionally overextend some individuals, and usually the firm hires individuals who are OK with excessive workload.

Comments

Plenty of opportunity to learn and interact

Experienced in Management

Irvine, CA | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The best thing about working here is that we REALLY CARE about the problems we are trying to solve for our clients, and that we recognize that each problem (even if we think we've solved it before) is always unique in some respects. This gets reflected in every single engagement we ever do--and it honestly comes pretty close to fulfilling the recruiting pitch of having a job of immense variety and diversity.

Experienced in Telecommunications & High Tech

San Jose, CA | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

colleagues

Experienced in Energy & Utilities

Mountain View, CA | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture/teamwork and desire to make an significant impact for our clients

Need more opportunities to get to know colleagues at a more personal level

Comments

Great opportunities to grow the business in your areas of interest and deliver impactful results for clients

Entry-level in Public Sector

Washington, DC | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Empowerment to initiate pursuits and lead other efforts. Prestige among consultanting firms. Strong foundation of intellectual property and experience.

culture that working excessive hours is good and rewarded

Comments

I appreciate the entrepreneurial culture in which I can take ownership of my responsibilities and initiate pursuits that interest me. Our intellectual property is best-in-class and I'm proud to be a part of this firm.

Midlevel in Management

Washington, DC | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The caliber of the people is unparalleled, given their ability to also be social and normal individuals. Most are people you'd actually want to hang out with outside of work.

Because we compete with the top consulting firms, the pressure and time demands can be quite intense. I believe we fairly compensate for that, so it comes down to personal choice - each employee has to make a decision whether this is what they want to focus on for the next 10+ years.

Comments

Most of the work is challenging, my colleagues' abilities are top-notch

Midlevel in Strategy

Dallas, TX | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The firm allows (and often requires) mobility between industry areas. We have a lean staffing model that forces each consultant to have a broad range of skills and capabilities. I enjoy new problems and PRTM helps keep work new and interesting.

While travel is not unique to PRTM, I would prefer more locally staffed projects. That is a reflection of my office more than of the firm in general.

Midlevel in Telecommunications & High Tech

Chicago, IL | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people are smart and hard working, but believe in having a life.

Frugal firm. But if the worst thing is that I don't fly first class, then what am I really complaining about?

Comments

If you are going to be a consultant, PRTM is the firm to work for.

Midlevel in Pharmaceuticals and Health Care

New York, NY | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the work; the culture

the hours

Comments

Excellent work - wouldn't want to be working on anything else