Work at PRTM (a PwC Company)? Submit a Review

Entry-level in Public Sector

Washington, DC | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flat organizational structure; great opportunities to 'step up' even at entry-level position.

Projects can sometimes (NOT ALWAYS) demand around-the-clock accountability (Friday evening/Sunday afternoon).

Workload can occasionally overextend some individuals, and usually the firm hires individuals who are OK with excessive workload.

Comments

Plenty of opportunity to learn and interact

Executive in Telecommunications & High Tech

The people

The work

Comments

PRTM has been a great place to have a sustainable career in consulting. I came here for the opportunity to do meaningful work, and have stayed due to the stimulation from this and the terrific group of people that I work with every day.

Executive in Pharmaceuticals and Health Care

Chicago, IL | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

PRTM has a very collaborative culture. This provides the opportunity to grow and develop at the pace that I want. Since the organization is flat, I interact regularly with VPs and above at my fortune 100 client. PRTM also supports my interests and works with me to learn more or gain more connections in my area of interest.

Comments

PRTM has allowed me to work on projects in the industry that I choose. This has allowed me to leverage my previous work experience, while growing my career and expanding my network. PRTM is very open to listening to my interests and to finding ways to support them (e.g. giving me experience and exposure presenting at an industry conference).

Midlevel in Telecommunications & High Tech

Chicago, IL | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people are smart and hard working, but believe in having a life.

Frugal firm. But if the worst thing is that I don't fly first class, then what am I really complaining about?

Comments

If you are going to be a consultant, PRTM is the firm to work for.

Experienced in Energy & Utilities

Mountain View, CA | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture/teamwork and desire to make an significant impact for our clients

Need more opportunities to get to know colleagues at a more personal level

Comments

Great opportunities to grow the business in your areas of interest and deliver impactful results for clients

Midlevel in Strategy

Dallas, TX | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The firm allows (and often requires) mobility between industry areas. We have a lean staffing model that forces each consultant to have a broad range of skills and capabilities. I enjoy new problems and PRTM helps keep work new and interesting.

While travel is not unique to PRTM, I would prefer more locally staffed projects. That is a reflection of my office more than of the firm in general.

Midlevel in Pharmaceuticals and Health Care

New York, NY | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the work; the culture

the hours

Comments

Excellent work - wouldn't want to be working on anything else

Experienced in Telecommunications & High Tech

San Jose, CA | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

colleagues

Midlevel in Management

Washington, DC | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The caliber of the people is unparalleled, given their ability to also be social and normal individuals. Most are people you'd actually want to hang out with outside of work.

Because we compete with the top consulting firms, the pressure and time demands can be quite intense. I believe we fairly compensate for that, so it comes down to personal choice - each employee has to make a decision whether this is what they want to focus on for the next 10+ years.

Comments

Most of the work is challenging, my colleagues' abilities are top-notch

Experienced in Management

Los Angeles, CA | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People and the impact we make on the clients.

Travel and low rate of salary progression.