Work at North Highland? Submit a Review

Wonderful culture; access to growth and development

October 2017 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Culture: the company is committed to a high-performing, agile, and kind workforce. Clients are turned down if their culture is not a fit for North Highland consulting teams.

Opportunity: Fast growing firm with offices across the U.S., opportunity to direct own career. MBA hiring becoming more prevalent; comprehensive training offered, career coach, regular feedback loop.

Capabilities Focus: Consultants are able to align to capabilities that fit with their skill-set and desired client work. Career paths exist for both generalists and specialists.

Compensation: not in line with Big 4/5 - but - generally competitive.

Comments

North Highland must be a good cultural fit for you. Make sure you like the idea of a collaborative environment where you work hard but also play hard. Entrepreneurial mindset is a must, learn how to get staffed, and identify decision makers early in your career.

Midlevel in Management

Los Angeles, CA | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The teamwork and comraderie is excellent. I really feel like a valued employee, and my management is truly concerned with my development.

The base pay is lower than other firms, and the performance bonus structure can be difficult to decipher.

Comments

I love working for my company, and am very satisfied with my workplace.

Midlevel in Public Sector

Tallahassee, FL | 2011 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture and work-life blanace.

Need more consultants.

Comments

NH allows me to chart my own career course and build relationships with clients that result in a win-win situtation for all involved. We are a team oriented organizations with excellent work-life balance.