Work at Navigant Consulting, Inc.? Submit a Review

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Indianapolis, IN | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Challenging work, flexible schedule, home office, international travel

staying connected to colleagues takes extra effort

Career scientist discovers consulting - climbs out of corporate silo!

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Indianapolis, IN | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The variety of projects and the quality of my wo-workers. The enthusiasm of the senior leadership.

The senior seadership team travels a lot, and while they are available, they are not around as much as I'd like face-to-face guidance.

Comments

After leaving a major corporation, I considered whether to start my own consulting business or join a firm. I chose the latter and am very pleased with that decision. I've had the opportunity to learn about and become involved in areas related to my expertise, that I never would have been exposed to in another setting. I have found this to be extremely intellectually stimulating, and it keeps me wanting to grow more. Couple that opportunity with the firms commitment to diversity, gender equity, and philosophy for philanthropy and I would never consider going back to a big corporation and working is a "silo."

World class firm continues to be a leader in every aspect of its mission statement.

Experienced in Energy & Utilities | Burlington, VT | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great, smart people, flexible work hours

Very occasionally, leadership seems to be missing the boat on what is going on at more junior levels

Comments

Flexible work hours, diversity and inclusion, and leadership that 'walks the talk' on innovation and devotion to its people make Navigant a definite 'yes'.

Partner in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Los Angeles, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Entrepreneurial spirit

An innvoative, nimble culture of like minded team members

Experienced | Irvine, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture, the people I work with and the drive to improve

Great work life balance

Experienced in Energy & Utilities | Washington, DC | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work life balance

None

Navigant offers a great culture of diversity and support which allows professional to deliver great results for clients

Executive in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Pittsburgh, PA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Diversity, Talented colleagues, culture

formal training, standard and thorough onboarding

Team of Extraordinary Engineers Changes World by Saving Unimaginable Amounts of Energy

Experienced in Energy & Utilities | Burlington, MA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Extraordinary colleagues, big impact projects

Work pervading all personal time

Excellent opportunity to develop and learn at a quick pace and work directly with clients as a lower level employee

Entry-level | Dallas, TX | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Type of Projects, Advancement Opportunities, Challenging Work, Ability to Work with Clients at lower levels

Compensation

I love my team, love the work.

Experienced | Dallas, TX | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

incredible team of individuals that work collaboratively to solve complicated issues

Top heavy, tough to get promoted to upper levels, have to generate new business but bosses get all the opportunities

Comments

Culture is very important. So is the direct team you work with.

Get Our Career Newsletter

Interview, resume and job search tips emailed directly to you.