Work at Navigant Consulting, Inc.? Submit a Review

Partner in Financial Services

Washington, DC | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Career advancement, entrepreneurial, clients, quality of people

scale

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Los Angeles, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Ability to get out of it what you put into it. People are willing to give you more responsibility if you can deliver.

Some growing pains from acquisitions. We are at a size that requires some more internal processes and systems.

Comments

Navigant is a great place for people who like to build practices.

Love the firm, generally, but very difficult to be promoted beyond AD when your bosses are successful.

Experienced in Strategy | Dallas, TX | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

client responsibility, my core team

bureaucracy, bonus not what it should have been, year end evaluation process, glass ceiling at AD level

Experienced

Denver, CO | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people

Great leadership, great team that is well positioned to exceed client's and shareholder's expecations

Executive in Energy & Utilities | Miami, FL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great leadership and team, great strategy and great opportunity

Not yes discovered

Comments

- Focus on helping our clients to be successful today and helping them to be prepared for the future
- Leadership that deeply cares about their team and the success of their team, with a culture based on trust and collaboration
- Deep industry expertise that enables the firm to have meaningful conversations with our clients
- Growth potential

Midlevel in Economic

Oakland, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Community involvement, communication, provides expertise in many practice areas, compensation

Medical benefits

Comments

NCI is a good place for a recent grad to land as it offers many areas of interests for a person to begin in one area and then moving to a different area for growth or interest.

Great projects and great experience.

Entry-level in Energy & Utilities | Toronto, Canada | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great projects, great people, great experience.

Long hours, but just like at other places

Navigant is a well-positioned growing company with good opportunities for advancement.

Midlevel in Human Resources | Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work/life balance, having supervisors that truly care about me furthering my career, being challenged in my work

Lack of collaboration, lack of training opportunities communicated by our L&PD team, select few in the company tend to have a greater say in operations than others - sometimes it feels like we are run like a partnership rather than a public company

Comments

I believe the company overall is a good company to work for, with fair compensation, benefits and social opportunities. However, depending on your supervisor, you will be worked to death.

Experienced in Human Resources

Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great firm with an interesting mix of practices and client base. Highly professional people with deep industry knowledge.

Some engagements require long hours and travel.

Comments

I really enjoy working for Navigant. I have learned a lot and continued to grow through out my career here.

Great firm to begin one's career

Entry-level in Economic | Evanston, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the people

the pay

Comments

it's a great place to start a career