Work at L.E.K. Consulting? Submit a Review

No limits

Partner in Strategy | Chicago, IL | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

people - smart, kind, hard working

L.E.K. provides a top-tier professional experience and you make some pretty darn good friends along the way

Midlevel in Strategy | Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Dynamic culture - Fantastic start to your career - Exit opps that dont disappoint

Working hard, I guess.

Comments

Moving from college to any job is difficult, and the jump to L.E.K. may be above average difficult, but what you gain from that steeper learning curve and some later hours is a tremendous skill set and a promising start to your career. Best of luck.

LEK is a great training ground for every level, I can count the number of "boring" days on one hand

Partner in Media & Telecommunications | Los Angeles, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

If you're looking for a fast pace and a great learning opportunity, with a diverse set of clients that span the gamut, then LEK might be a good fit for you.

So grateful I'm working at LEK

Entry-level in Strategy | Chicago, IL | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

You will learn so much so quickly becasue we area a strategy consutling firm. You won't be stuck on a 4 month implementation or cost-savings case. You are always doing high-level, critical work surrounding company growth opportunities.

It is very external research heavy because we're collecting information and data that clients don't have. This means less analysis of clients' data and processes.

Comments

I can't stress enough how much we do strategy work (growth strategy, M&A evaluations, competitive landscaping) compared to growth and I have not been disappointed.
We also don't require you to internally "network" in order to get case opportunities. We have experienced very strong growth recently and have had to turn down clients because we're so busy.

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

The people

The hours

Mastered ambiguity

Midlevel in Strategy | Los Angeles, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great people. challenging projects, early opportunity for impact

Heavy PE due diligence leads to long hours

Entry-level in Strategy

Not having to travel.

Having a limited say as to the cases you work on.

Comments

Although there isn't much travel, L.E.K. provides the opportunity to work in foreign countries through their Swap program where associates and consultants can swap offices with somebody of the same role for 6 months.

Midlevel in Strategy

Compensation

Long hours and short deadlines

I really don't know how well or poorly I'm doing

Midlevel in Strategy | Chicago, IL | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

L.E.K. is focused on strategy.

No travel.

At L.E.K. I learn and do something new every day.

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | San Francisco, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great learning experience and colleagues.

Long hours and cross-office staffing.