Work at Health Advances, LLC? Submit a Review

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

culture, intellectual challenges

I couldn't imagine having a better first-job.

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Boston, MA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people. We have people from all backgrounds and the amount of employees with advanced degrees such as PhDs, MDs, and MBAs is astonishing. Being able to work with these people right out of college has been a great experience and the exit opportunities that I will have will be plentiful.

About a third of our work is for PE clients looking at the healthcare industry so the volume of due diligence work may be high at times.

Comments

I think we are the number 1 health care consulting firm. When I got my offers from Clarion, Trinity, and Clearview, I had a hard decision to make, but after speaking to professionals in the healthcare industry it always seemed like Health Advances came up on top. Now, working at Health Advances this makes sense because we consider our main competitors for projects Bain and LEK and do not really compete with the other healthcare consulting firms because our fees and name are so much superior to theirs.

A firm that is nurturing aspirations and excellence

Experienced in Strategy | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

people

none

Great company and opportunity for me

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | San Francisco, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

First-hand exposure to some of the most exciting trends in the healthcare industry

Benefits could be improved

Partner in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Boston, MA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the impact we have on the healthcare industry

This firm has the best culture!

the culture, the people, the type of work we do

sometimes the hours are a bit long

Comments

Health Advances truly stands out as one of the best life sciences/healthcare strategy consulting firms out there. If this is the kind of work you are interested in then this firm is by far the best option out there because of its culture and its work in a number of different industries (diagnostics, medical devices and pharmaceutical industries).

Midlevel in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Boston, MA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The topics of cases and the firm culture

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

San Francisco, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great, supportive coworkers and interesting work

They really encourage your personal development and growth

Culture, work/life balance, professional development opportunities

Location is in the suburbs of Boston, difficult to get here on public transit (but it's possible!)

Leanring a lot by doing innovative work in healthcare space with impressive colleagues who are also easy to get along with!

Type of work that we do (strategy consulting in the healthcare and life sciences space) and the company culture!

Lack of name recognition