Work at Health Advances, LLC? Submit a Review

Partner in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Boston, MA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the impact we have on the healthcare industry

This firm has the best culture!

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Boston, MA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the culture, the people, the type of work we do

sometimes the hours are a bit long

Comments

Health Advances truly stands out as one of the best life sciences/healthcare strategy consulting firms out there. If this is the kind of work you are interested in then this firm is by far the best option out there because of its culture and its work in a number of different industries (diagnostics, medical devices and pharmaceutical industries).

Midlevel in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Boston, MA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The topics of cases and the firm culture

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

San Francisco, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great, supportive coworkers and interesting work

They really encourage your personal development and growth

Culture, work/life balance, professional development opportunities

Location is in the suburbs of Boston, difficult to get here on public transit (but it's possible!)

Leanring a lot by doing innovative work in healthcare space with impressive colleagues who are also easy to get along with!

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | San Francisco, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Type of work that we do (strategy consulting in the healthcare and life sciences space) and the company culture!

Lack of name recognition

Stimulating

Midlevel in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Other | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people, the work topics

Its not in downtown Boston!

Entry-level in Strategy

San Francisco, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture and the type of work.

I've developed deep expertise by being entrusted with significant responsibilites early on

The people, the challenging case work, the dynamic firm

The occasional long hours

Comments

As Health Advances' reputation has grown and demand for our services has continued to increase, we've been able to take increasingly complex and interesting problems. A lot of our casework revolves around questions that do not have simple answers and only a firm with deep and broad expertise in the entire healthcare ecosystem is equipped to tackle. In a relatively short amount of time you will master one of the, if not the, most complex market in the world and find senior executives from companies ranging from venture-backed startups to Fortune 500 companies looking to you for insight, advice, and strategic direction.

Great place to learn. Great people.

Partner in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people, our approach, and limited travel requirements