Work at Health Advances, LLC? Submit a Review

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture, intellectual stimulation and diversity of work within healthcare consulting, the support from the management for personal development opportunities

Not being in downtown Boston is a bit of a pain

Consulting for Health Advances is challenging, engaging work and suprisingly sustainable due to the strong culture and work-life balance

Midlevel in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The engaging life science focused work

Location outside the city

The Best Healthcare Strategy Consulting Firm!

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people and the fascinating, important work we do

While the hours can be long, we actually have some of the better schedules among consulting companies.

Amazing culture with passionate people

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Waltham, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people are really smart and passionate about what they do and fun to be around. My colleagues are my friends because I like them on an outside of work basis too!

They don't split the work up very evenly across employees

Comments

This is an absolutely INCREDIBLE place to work, the culture here in unparalleled and people here really value your development opportunities.

Collegial culture, smart people

Midlevel in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | San Francisco, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Smart, good people

Little stodgy

Midlevel in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Boston, MA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Opportunities given to less-tenured staff, work/life balance and flexibility, training, attention paid to professional development

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Boston, MA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

culture, intellectual challenges

I couldn't imagine having a better first-job.

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Boston, MA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people. We have people from all backgrounds and the amount of employees with advanced degrees such as PhDs, MDs, and MBAs is astonishing. Being able to work with these people right out of college has been a great experience and the exit opportunities that I will have will be plentiful.

About a third of our work is for PE clients looking at the healthcare industry so the volume of due diligence work may be high at times.

Comments

I think we are the number 1 health care consulting firm. When I got my offers from Clarion, Trinity, and Clearview, I had a hard decision to make, but after speaking to professionals in the healthcare industry it always seemed like Health Advances came up on top. Now, working at Health Advances this makes sense because we consider our main competitors for projects Bain and LEK and do not really compete with the other healthcare consulting firms because our fees and name are so much superior to theirs.

A firm that is nurturing aspirations and excellence

Experienced in Strategy | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

people

none

Great company and opportunity for me

Entry-level in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | San Francisco, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

First-hand exposure to some of the most exciting trends in the healthcare industry

Benefits could be improved