Work at Gallup Consulting? Submit a Review

Midlevel in Management

Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Coworkers are amazing and very smart

Comments

Exposure as a consultant to a lot of different data and software

Minneapolis, MN | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the people are absolutely the best

Comments

Gallup is an ideal place for someone who wants to forge her own career. This provision of freedom comes with the responsibility to take ownership of this process, and to do so quickly.

Omaha, NE | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Talented People, Freedom to Manage My Own Work, Doing Work That Matches My Strengths

Comments

Gallup will work extraoridinarily hard to make sure that you are using your talent every day at work. They will also make sure that you are provided opportunities to apply your talents holistically for balanced well-being.

Midlevel

Other | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

freedom, prestigous brand, only true behavioural economics consulting firm, nobel prize winning senior scientists, very, very strong mission and purpose. Amazing training and onboarding, best I have ever experienced.

very strict upward mobility criteria, low pay, sometimes stuck in old ways.

Comments

If you really want to change the world and make it a better place then this is the firm to do that with. The education, training and learning is second to none and you will have the freedom to thrive.

Omaha, NE | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Gallup hires very smart and talented people with strong ideals and forward looking views, so we are constantly surrounded by people who challenge ideas and look for innovative solutions to the worlds problems. Gallup is on the cutting edge of science and is helping organizations to implement holistic solutions to create engaged organizations, communities and individuals.

We are not as team oriented around serving our clients as would be advantageous.

Comments

Gallup is a place where you can have a fabulous career and an opportunity to make a difference in the world. But it is not a place where someone will hold your hand, tell you what you need to do, or guide you to these opportunities. You need to invest in your own development, cultivate strong relationships, and prove your self through your performance. If you don't like to work under a pay-for-performance system, Gallup is not the place for you.

2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Knowing that they truly want me to do what I do best every day. We work on projects that are going to change the World.

n/a

Comments

The hiring process is extensive, but be patient! Once you're in, you're in!

Midlevel in Human Resources

Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The flexible schedule/ability to set your own hours. The Wellbeing Program which encourages health in many different aspects of life (social, physical, community, etc.)

Comments

Fast-paced, demanding work environment. Heavy work loads and expectations for performance.

Midlevel in Management

Chicago, IL | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Early responsibility working with senior executives and leading important client relationships.

Learning on the fly which can become daunting.

Comments

We have a unique culture that quickly makes you feel like family. You must be confident in your abilities as you will be thrown into lots of responsibility early in your career. If you are ready to hit the ground running it is a great opportunity to impact large organizations and progress rapidly through the ranks of the company.

Other | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Gallup is a great place to work, but it's not for everyone. We do things differently than most consulting firms - we're not very hierarchical, everyone has an opportunity to get promoted (irrespective of age) and we value bright, driven people but not exclusively from the consulting world. Most of our successful hires are the least experienced. Benefits are pretty bad, but there are many other things that make up for it.

Experienced in Financial Services

Omaha, NE | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Ability to do what I do best everyday.

Time away from home.

Comments

A talent based, performance organization that lets you use those talents on a daily basis to achieve success.