Gallup Consulting

4.0 of 5 stars Average Employee Rating (of 197 Employee Reviews)

Work at Gallup Consulting? Log in to Submit a Review

Executive in Strategy
Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture

Juniors

Comments

Fantastic brand with great work experiences. Non heiarchial culture

Executive in Management
Other | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Our firm is Mission oriented. Excellent work-life balance. Opportunity to do what you really love to do and have innate strengths for. Colleagues and bosses who are continuously supporting and working towards helping you achieve both at the career and the personal level.

Comments

This is an organization that optimizes on your innate strengths and abilities, an organization where you can build your career for life and still have an excellent work-life balance.

Strengths Based Culture

Comments

NA

Midlevel in Management
Omaha, NE | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, colleagues, work/life integration, focus on importance of human capital,

Limited opportunities for growth, promotion opportunities (or they are not explained), 401k matching

Comments

After being with many other corporate and academic organizations, Gallup truly has one of the most positive and strongest cultures I have ever seen. Their belief in allowing you to find your way and succeed in your role by using your talents (not being prescriptive in processes) is truly empowering. One can see quickly they invest heavily in their people through training, numerous award events, and wellbeing programs they put into place. All organizations have their 'issues', but the way they treat their people and their strong culture far outweighs theirs. Gallup is truly a great place to work!

Entry-level
Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

really smart and motivated co-workers, exciting work to do, accessible leaders throughout the organization

health benefits, unclear policies for promotions and time off

Comments

The type of person who would succeed at Gallup is not afraid of taking on a lot of responsibility very quickly. You need to be okay with having no clear job description and developing your own path. Your salary may not be on par with other firms, but you do have many opportunities to learn and grow.

Omaha, NE | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

The workplace culture matches its reputation for being among the best. It is a strengths and performance-based culture. Leadership is open and transparent. There is a universal drive to be the best and make a lasting impact on our clients and communities.

Midlevel in Management
Chicago, IL | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Early responsibility working with senior executives and leading important client relationships.

Learning on the fly which can become daunting.

Comments

We have a unique culture that quickly makes you feel like family. You must be confident in your abilities as you will be thrown into lots of responsibility early in your career. If you are ready to hit the ground running it is a great opportunity to impact large organizations and progress rapidly through the ranks of the company.

Other | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Great work-life balance and very positive firm culture. Limited internal mobility.

Experienced in Human Resources
Omaha, NE | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Incredibly smart people solving complicated business problems

Ongoing development for our Client Development teams is lacking

Comments

You will get out what you put in.

Other | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Authority and responsibility to execute my work the way I would like to. Easy access and connectivity to our leadership group.

Client relationships are not nearly as good as they need to be. Not a lot of systems and processes in place so if you need a lot of hand-holding early on this isnt the best place to be.

Comments

Really understand if you are the best fit for the culture of the organization because if you are not the odds are that you will fail pretty soon.