Gallup Consulting

4.0 of 5 stars Average Employee Rating (of 197 Employee Reviews)

Work at Gallup Consulting? Log in to Submit a Review

2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

None

2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

You have the chance to truly change the world....many speak of that....few really have the chance to do it.

We are still ahead of the traditional marketplace

Comments

Be yourself during the interview process...study the website and read some Gallup books. If you cannot find either of these sources, don't waste your time applying.

2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

There are never ending opportunities to learn new and interesting things.

Comments

To succeed at Gallup, you must fundamentally believe in the philosophy, science, and mission. If you don't, you will never be successful. If you do, then that will provide necessary fuel that you would not otherwise get at other firms, and your opportunities will be limitless.

2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Mission of the company, company culture, fexible hours, compensation

company benefits plan (401K match etc.) should improve. Employyes should feel more free to voice their opinions.

Comments

It is a great place to work if your strengths and talents match the position you are hired for. You will have flexibility in whatever you do and to a great extent you will define your own role and career in this company. You will be surrounded by very friendly and professional co-workers committed. The company is very committed to their mission.

2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

growth and experiences they afford young, fairly inexperience employees whom they know have talent.

Comments

If you are looking for a job where you can put in your 8 hours everyday and unplug, Gallup is not the place for you. Gallup is looking for people who are passionate about what they are doing and are willing and able to work as long as they need to make the most powerful impact with their clients. Gallup is also a very relationship-oriented culture. A lot of your project depend on the reputation you have at work and how pleasant your are to work with.

2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

You should not expect a company with a traditional hierarchy, but will find a highly performance oriented culture in which your areas of growth over time come through expanding upon your greatest strengths while also achieving important outcomes for Gallup and its clients.

2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

An extremely nice working environment where from day one you will be valued as a person not just as an employee. It is expected that you will happily stay with the firm for many years and your well-being is a priority for your manager. You are not expected to work crazy hours and be promoted or leave in 2 years. Generally the offices all over the world are very good - unlike in many other consulting firms here you will have your desk and starting from the level of consultant most probably your own room. Gallup is different from traditional consulting firms in many aspects - so I would recommend to have a chat with some Gallup associates before getting involved into the recruitment process (which is very rigour).

2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture and our firm's mission orientation.

Comments

We are different from the traditional consulting firm, given our area of expertise (behavioral economics), pay structure, culture, and career path. I would encourage you to dig deeper into these differences and then determine if this is the right place for you.

Comp, lifestyle, prestige, Fortune 500 clients, people

The typical negatives of being a consultant, travel, focusing on waffling clients' needs, etc.

Comments

Gallup goes beyond other firms in terms of autonomy, flexibility, potential for moving up quickly and compensation without having to work 85-100 hours a week. If you are a high performer, you can be promoted much more quickly than at other companies, and work in leadership roles across the company. Your work will be based on research rather than case studies and the consulting will have a direct impact on client business.

2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Great practice area expertise and incredible culture.