Work at Gallup Consulting? Submit a Review

Experienced in Operations

Omaha, NE | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

A great place to work! The culture is amazing!

Toronto | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

You can carve your own career path - there is significant opportunity to grow. Career progression is less structured than other consulting organizations.

Comments

Gallup is not a typically consulting company - it combines the best of consulting with a culture that supports an entreprenuerial way of thinking. You can carve your path at the organization and will deal with less bureaucracy than the traditional consulting companies. The upside is very high.

Other | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Empowerment and environment for creativity and Entrepreneurship

Not a billion Dollar yet

Comments

If they hire you, the probability of you succeeding in your current role is much higher than u will see in any other organization

Midlevel in Management

Irvine, CA | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Management gives me the freedom and trust to manage my clients how I best determine, but is always there to support when needed.

Comments

You get a lot of responsibility very early on. If you love that and love the freedom to do what you do best, Gallup is the company to work for.

Executive in Management

Omaha, NE | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Quality of associates. High talent, high caliber.

Development and leadership from the Client Development teams has a long ways to go.

Comments

Gallup is very intentional about the culture. Talent Based, Strengths Based, Client Centric. Unique (but smart) on its views about career development, and leadership opportunities. Make sure to fully educate yourself on their practices before signing on.

Executive

Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The leadership group allows me to do what I do best. I also get to work on what I am most passionate about.

Nothing

Comments

Gallup has completely changed its culture where its more focused on going deeper into science and research as well as focusing on helping clients achieve their goals. This has required new talent to go the extra mile. If you are okay with huge independence and big responsibility when you start on the first day, this is the perfect place for you.

Midlevel in Human Resources

flexibility - culture - people

Comments

inherently interested in you talent and will position you for ultimate success

Experienced in Public Sector

Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Its extremely entrepreneurial.

Comments

Gallup is a entrepreneurial culture with lots of opportunity to work in a growth business.

Omaha, NE | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Independence and reward for working hard. Gives you every opportunity to be successful. The best strength of the organization, though, is the quality of the coworkers and their passion and dedication. I've stayed with the firm for so long because i'm treated with respect and have coworkers who are passionate and dedicated.

As we grow, we have to necessarily adjust to larger organization requirements (timesheets and some rules that are necessary for work with large organizations and governmental agencies). But the other strengths far outweigh these things. In almost all cases, changes are explained and put in context so that people know why

Comments

Gallup is an organization that values work and values wellbeing. We work hard but are also social. Our organization is innovative, always working to be the gold standard of measurement, consulting, and change management. Our goal is to create real impact in organizations and eventually the world. We are science-based, but applied. Probably the greatest strength of Gallup is the quality of its associates...very passionate and dedicated. We hire great people.

Executive in Management

Toronto | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Gallup is a very fast paced organization with industry leaders who want to succeed. The future growth outlook is extremely positive for the firm and candidate's that want to work with prestigious clients around the globe will have that opportunity early on in their role at Gallup.