Work at Gallup Consulting? Submit a Review

Quick opportunity to make an impact!

July 2015 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Huge opportunity to make an impact on big clients right away... Tons of training... Flexible work schedule... Lots of autonomy... Some name recognition among my peers

Some of the old-timers appear to be less data-driven... There's some internal resistance regarding moving into consulting and away from products and services... A few of the CDs and CSMs are a bit too green... Gallup's not considered the same tier as a McKinsey, BCG, or even Deloitte or Accenture, despite the years of impressive scientific research behind our work.

Comments

You have the potential to be a big fish in a relatively small pond if you have some sought after experience, plus the talent profile they're looking for.

Do As We Say, Never As We Do

March 2015 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

Exciting philosophy; great independence for high achievers; beautiful offices; good reputation

Family management; weak leadership; calcified innovation engine; black eyes around integrity of data and business practices

Comments

Don't go. You are likely to be managed poorly, or just ignored. You will receive responsibility, but, likely, little resource or authority to achieve your goals. Despite the company's former leadership in measuring and consulting on employee engagement, Gallup shows little interest or ability to engage and retain many of its best and brightest.

Experienced in Management

Other | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Review previous publications from the firm, gives a very good insight to not only our work but our culture as well

Experienced in Human Resources

Dallas, TX | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Excellent culture that focuses on Strengths rather than weaknesses

Executive in Economic

Omaha, NE | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

You have the chance to truly change the world....many speak of that....few really have the chance to do it.

We are still ahead of the traditional marketplace

Comments

Be yourself during the interview process...study the website and read some Gallup books. If you cannot find either of these sources, don't waste your time applying.

Experienced in Public Sector

Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Its extremely entrepreneurial.

Comments

Gallup is a entrepreneurial culture with lots of opportunity to work in a growth business.

Midlevel in Human Resources

flexibility - culture - people

Comments

inherently interested in you talent and will position you for ultimate success

Entry-level in Management

Irvine, CA | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Wonderful culture and developmental opportunities

None

Comments

It's important to prepare for your interview, get your hands on our book "First, Break all the Rules" and look into the research around Behavioral Economics.

Experienced in Management

Omaha, NE | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Gallup associates are extremely talented, driven, caring and committed to clients and our work.

Comments

Gallup is an amazing organization with dedicated, caring, talented and driven individuals. Gallup practices what it preaches and is committed to providing cutting edge, reasearch based, customized management consulting solutions for clients. It has an engaging, family-like culture and it truly is a great place to work.

Midlevel in Management

Irvine, CA | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Management gives me the freedom and trust to manage my clients how I best determine, but is always there to support when needed.

Comments

You get a lot of responsibility very early on. If you love that and love the freedom to do what you do best, Gallup is the company to work for.