Work at Deloitte Consulting LLP? Submit a Review

Amazing place to start your Consulting Career !

February 2017 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

The sheer size of the firm means that there are a lot of options and flexibility. Specifically the S&O practice is a very closely knit group with great mentorship opportunities.

As the firm steadily moves up the value chain, project are slowly evolving from a pure operational role to one that involves pure strategy as well.

Comments

Please reach out to your alumni. The firm has been very aggressive in hiring as it takes away market from MBB. There is always an opportunity around the corner.

Great firm where they will prepare you to be the next leader.

Experienced in IT Strategy | Parsippany, NJ | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Employee first and puts lots of importance on work-life fit.

Experienced in Management

New York, NY | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture and the People

I found the exact job for which I was looking.

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Los Angeles, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture.

The performance management system.

Comments

You have to think about consulting in the long term. It might not payoff today or tomorrow, but it will payoff in the future.

18 years of professional growth as a client leader and innovator to solve some fo the worlds complex supply chain problems

Partner in Business Operations | Kansas City, MO | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People, Focus on Excellence, Impact we Make

Dealing with independence due to audit clients

Comments

Deloitte has amazing people who work hard and play hard. We invest heavily in our people and we have a culture of apprenticeship and collegiality. Our firm this thinking bold about investments and innovation and reshaping the consulting landscape. Our client love Deloitte because we help them solve the most complex problems and we do it with them as partners and we have the ability to go from strategy through all aspects of implement. At Deloitte you actually get to see the impact of what you consulting on within the business, not just leave a strategy report on a desk.

Deloitte makes all of the aspects of a fantastic career available to you and empowers you to pursue them at your will.

Experienced in Retail & Consumer Goods | New York, NY | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Available opportunities (professional projects), learning and development, and quality of the workforce

Can be large and overwhelming, making it difficult to wade through everything at the beginning and know what you need to pay attention to and what you don't

Comments

Very flexible about working arrangements, very personable partners, and plenty of opportunities to learn/develop and network. It really is what you make of it here. They put all of the pieces in place for you. As a private company, it is not subject to the whim of quarterly Wall Street objectives.

THERE ARE NO LIMITS TO ACHIEVING YOUR CAREER GOALS

Partner in IT Operations & Implementation | Los Angeles, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

OPPORTUNITY

TRAVEL

Comments

We are the best place for young people to start their career!

Growth, learning, fun with smart, collaborative colleagues, Senior clients, challenging projects

Partner in Financial Services | New York, NY | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, flexibility, People

Bureaucracy, convoluted processes

Comments

Pick a place where you LIKE the people...

Where leaders thrive

Midlevel in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture

Travel

Comments

Culture and project opportunities

Solve the problems faced by today's fortune 500 companies in a collaborative environment filled with opportunities for growth

Entry-level in Management | Seattle, WA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE