Work at Deloitte Consulting LLP? Submit a Review

Great firm to start your career

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Los Angeles, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Good people, Compensation, Challenging work in helping solve our clients most complex issues

Long hours, Stressful demands, Travel requirements

Opportunities.

Midlevel | Pittsburgh, PA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People and culture

Bureaucracy

Comments

Understand that your first path will not be your last. Become valuable, understand how the firm work then work to find the path that is right for you.

You create your career and have the opportunity to find meaningful, engaging work that fits your long-term development and personal aspirations.

Executive in Government/Public Sector | Arlington, VA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I get to do really intersting, impactful work with people who are innovative, strategic and the best in the business.

We still struggle with work/life balance

Midlevel in Government/Public Sector

Washington, DC | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

My colleagues are some of the best and brightest in their fields. Collaborative environment and team work are the core of our culture. Mentorship and guidance are readily available.

My experience with Deloitte was so good that, even after I took an opportunity to work in industry, I came back.

Executive in Strategy | Atlanta, GA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great people, great culture

Work never stops. Need discipline to maintain work/life balance.

Comments

First, find a place where you will fit culturally. Even if you are only going to be there for two years, a bad fit makes a miserable experience. Second, think beyond the first two years out of school - which firm is going to provide the best eduction, experience, and breadth of network to benefit you for a lifetime.

Within a Year, i get more experience working here than if I worked 3 years elsewhere.

Executive in Retail & Consumer Goods | Dallas, TX | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the ability to grow into the position I want to achieve... aka... Partner in a big 4 Firm

Having to deal with situations that are double-sided where we say one thing but do something different

Best place to be to excel

Experienced in IT Operations & Implementation | Austin, TX | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Competitive workforce, Great Leadership

WorkLife balance. However no other consulting firm is better.

Comments

If you are competitive and want to grow. Work with Deloitte.

Best place I have ever worked, with incredibly talented people and amazing opportunities with top clients worlwide

Experienced in IT Operations & Implementation | Dallas, TX | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, people, opportunities

Ability to make lateral moves to other service areas/lines

Best place to work! Very challenging environment that helps you grow continuously.

Midlevel in IT Operations & Implementation | Dallas, TX | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Compensation on par with competitors. Very challenging work environment that helps you grow continuously.

Expectations outside of your client work - primarily to network with others in the firm, and help grow the Firm. But I think this is becoming the norm everywhere.

Comments

Effectively used the firm as a launching pad for success

Midlevel in Government/Public Sector | Arlington, VA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The work

The hours

Comments

It's a great firm that does work of significant value and impact, but the level of commitment and involvement is not for everyone. You either bleed green or you don't.