Work at Deloitte Consulting LLP? Submit a Review

Challenging work with equally rewarding comp/benefit package

Executive in Human Resources | Houston, TX | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibility and challenging assignments

Comments

Be patient during the recruiting process. It takes time, but it's worth it!

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Arlington, VA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people and the culture

401k benefits

Incredible learnign opportunity

Experienced | Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the people

balancing client work with internal firm activities / expectations

Comments

Deloitte is an amazing place to launch your career. You have to be ready to work hard, and you've got to be somebody that is curious and likes challenge. If that's you, you'll never be bored, and you'll be surrounded by incredibly smart, talented and driven people, without the arrogance.

Love it! Love the work I do and who I do it with

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Boston, MA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Breadth and depth of client work; culture; my colleagues

Not innovative enough, slow to bring new products/services/offerings to market

Great firm to start your career

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | Los Angeles, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Good people, Compensation, Challenging work in helping solve our clients most complex issues

Long hours, Stressful demands, Travel requirements

Opportunities.

Midlevel | Pittsburgh, PA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People and culture

Bureaucracy

Comments

Understand that your first path will not be your last. Become valuable, understand how the firm work then work to find the path that is right for you.

You create your career and have the opportunity to find meaningful, engaging work that fits your long-term development and personal aspirations.

Executive in Government/Public Sector | Arlington, VA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I get to do really intersting, impactful work with people who are innovative, strategic and the best in the business.

We still struggle with work/life balance

Midlevel in Government/Public Sector

Washington, DC | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

My colleagues are some of the best and brightest in their fields. Collaborative environment and team work are the core of our culture. Mentorship and guidance are readily available.

My experience with Deloitte was so good that, even after I took an opportunity to work in industry, I came back.

Executive in Strategy | Atlanta, GA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great people, great culture

Work never stops. Need discipline to maintain work/life balance.

Comments

First, find a place where you will fit culturally. Even if you are only going to be there for two years, a bad fit makes a miserable experience. Second, think beyond the first two years out of school - which firm is going to provide the best eduction, experience, and breadth of network to benefit you for a lifetime.

Within a Year, i get more experience working here than if I worked 3 years elsewhere.

Executive in Retail & Consumer Goods | Dallas, TX | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the ability to grow into the position I want to achieve... aka... Partner in a big 4 Firm

Having to deal with situations that are double-sided where we say one thing but do something different