Censeo Consulting Group

4.5 of 5 stars Average Employee Rating (of 115 Employee Reviews)

Submit a Company Review

Experienced
Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

If you are a top performer but don't want to devote your entire life to your job, you need to work here. No question. Been at a big 4 firm and am 1000 times happier here.

Midlevel in Public Sector
Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Definitely get to know the culture of the people. One of the best things about Censeo is the people that work there and making sure that you fit well should be as big a priority for you as it is for the firm in the recruiting process.

Experienced in Management
Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The emphasis on providing highest value service to clients in a work-life balanced environment for a firm that is growing and challenging the ideas both in how we do business and what is right for clients in the strategic sourcing space.

Some of the projects can be very similar.

Comments

Recognize the tradeoffs in working for a smaller, growing firm. Some of the support infrastructure you may find in a larger organization isn't there or is not fully formed. You will need to, but at the same time get to, take on more responsibility for yourself.

Experienced in Financial Services
Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

The leadership takes time to get to know each employee on a personal level and has a vested interest in their career development.

Experienced in Operations
Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Firms say that they have a great work/life balance, but Censeo truly does. Coupled with opportunities to hone skills and develop professional as well as personally, it truly is a great place to work.

Entry-level in Operations
Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

-Work/life balance -- I barely have to travel, allowing me to have a rich life at home. Hours are also very reasonable, and I can work from home if needed.

-Responsibility -- you are expected to contribute to project work immediately (I met clients on my 4th day at the firm), and aside from that there is also ample opportunity to take on other roles within the firm outside of project work (after 8 months at the firm, I was leading undergraduate recruiting at my alma mater and contributing to our internal IT strategy)

-Culture -- the firm as a whole is young, fun-loving, and laidback. We have frequent social events and the overall atmosphere is just very relaxed. Everyone is great from the CEO and President down to my fellow junior colleagues, and it makes working with them that much better.

Working with the public sector brings its own set of challenges (mostly in terms of regulations and poor data fidelity) that can be frustrating at times

Comments

Censeo's work is predominately focused (>90%) on the public sector, so this is not the place for you if that turns you off.

Midlevel
Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Censeo offers a challenging work environment, but also emphasizes its employees' health and happiness.

Experienced in Public Sector
New York, NY | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Great niche firm with a very promising outlook based on solid work and high customer satisfaction.

Midlevel in Operations
Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Young, energetic, intelligent firm

Experienced in Operations
Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibilty with the work-from-home policy, challenging work, and collegial atmosphere.

Need expand upon our formal training programs and offerings.

Comments

Censeo is a great place to work. It offers fantastic benefits including flexibility and outside activities. Management is always approachable and honestly cares about its employees. We also have a fantastic group of co-workers who mesh together very well. Add to that challenging work, and you can’t ask for a better place to work!

SALARY FINDER

• 50
  • 75
  • 100
  • 100+
Yearly Salary Range (US$ Thousands)