Work at Censeo Consulting Group? Submit a Review

Executive in Financial Services

Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Censeo is a great place to work. Great people, a ton of opportunity, flexibility, and fantastic work-life balance.

Experienced

Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

If you are a top performer but don't want to devote your entire life to your job, you need to work here. No question. Been at a big 4 firm and am 1000 times happier here.

Experienced in Public Sector

New York, NY | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Great niche firm with a very promising outlook based on solid work and high customer satisfaction.

Experienced in Operations

Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibilty with the work-from-home policy, challenging work, and collegial atmosphere.

Need expand upon our formal training programs and offerings.

Comments

Censeo is a great place to work. It offers fantastic benefits including flexibility and outside activities. Management is always approachable and honestly cares about its employees. We also have a fantastic group of co-workers who mesh together very well. Add to that challenging work, and you can’t ask for a better place to work!

Entry-level in Operations

Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

-Work/life balance -- I barely have to travel, allowing me to have a rich life at home. Hours are also very reasonable, and I can work from home if needed.

-Responsibility -- you are expected to contribute to project work immediately (I met clients on my 4th day at the firm), and aside from that there is also ample opportunity to take on other roles within the firm outside of project work (after 8 months at the firm, I was leading undergraduate recruiting at my alma mater and contributing to our internal IT strategy)

-Culture -- the firm as a whole is young, fun-loving, and laidback. We have frequent social events and the overall atmosphere is just very relaxed. Everyone is great from the CEO and President down to my fellow junior colleagues, and it makes working with them that much better.

Working with the public sector brings its own set of challenges (mostly in terms of regulations and poor data fidelity) that can be frustrating at times

Comments

Censeo's work is predominately focused (>90%) on the public sector, so this is not the place for you if that turns you off.

Experienced in Operations

Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Firms say that they have a great work/life balance, but Censeo truly does. Coupled with opportunities to hone skills and develop professional as well as personally, it truly is a great place to work.

Midlevel

Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Censeo offers a challenging work environment, but also emphasizes its employees' health and happiness.

Midlevel in Management

Flexibility

Everyone is down-to-earth

Client can be challenging

Comments

Think of a firm that will truly give you the opportunity to grown and be a part of an entrepreneurial firm.

Experienced in Management

Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The emphasis on providing highest value service to clients in a work-life balanced environment for a firm that is growing and challenging the ideas both in how we do business and what is right for clients in the strategic sourcing space.

Some of the projects can be very similar.

Comments

Recognize the tradeoffs in working for a smaller, growing firm. Some of the support infrastructure you may find in a larger organization isn't there or is not fully formed. You will need to, but at the same time get to, take on more responsibility for yourself.

Experienced in Management

The people and culture

The potential for growth

Limited opportunities outside public sector

Comments

Censeo is a consulting oasis. If you want to have meaningful impact on your clients but don't want to work 65 hours/week or travel on a weekly basis, Censeo is the place for you!