Censeo Consulting Group

4.5 of 5 stars Average Employee Rating (of 115 Employee Reviews)

Work at Censeo Consulting Group? Log in to Submit a Review

Entry-level in Public Sector
Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Diversity of problems to solve, supportive culture, always innovating

Comments

You will not be a cog in the machine, you will be evaluated as an individual and appreciated as one. Great place to learn and gain a wide variety of experience and be called on to help for your specific talents.

Experienced in Management
Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

During the recruiting process, most firms are not up-front about the type of work you will be doing as a new hire. Large firms often sell themselves on travel to interesting places and C-level interactions, but this is the excpetion rather than the norm, particularly for those coming out of graduate / business school. At Censeo is extremely honest about what we ask of and offer to our people, and it is substantially more than almost any other firm.

Experienced in Management
Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The flexibility to work remotely, the level of project challenge, and the opportunity to make a contribution to our client's well-being

We're limited in office space at our DC office and our federal clients are frequently slow to respond or make decisions--which can be frustrating when you've busted your butt to deliver on time--and then they don't care about keeping things moving or executing efficiently

Comments

Don't just look at the salary and bonus potential--think about the type of projects, experience and access to a wide range of senior clients that you'll be exposed to in a relatively short period of time. Also--consider the diversity of skills and knowledge that your colleagues have that you'll be able to tap into now--and as you grow with the firm.

Executive in Operations

Work/life balance

Comments

You will have a real chance to impact the firm's trajectory.

Executive in Public Sector
Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, people and the impact our work has.

the Professional development could use some work but being realistic, i think the firm makes a lot of investments but it's more a reality of how much a small firm can do.

Comments

Be ready to solve cases and challenging problems but also don't take yourself too seriously. we really value balanced people.

Executive in Operations
Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Retention is EXTREMELY high so you get to work with people that bring a great deal of experience and expertise to learn from. Results focused project work is a key differentiator. Censeo focuses on the practicality of the work that we do rather than generating impossible to implement book reports. There is a certain level of satisfaction that comes with seeing your work actually lead to results for the client. Plus the culture is the best I have experienced.

Comments

Censeo offers an unparalleled mix of challenging and fulfilling project work, access to unbelievable thought leaders, a great culture and work environment and is a firm whose actions show that it truly cares about its people.

Executive in Public Sector
Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Great company culture; company is large enough to be stable and growing but small enough that an individual can make a big difference and have a real impact

Executive in Financial Services
Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Censeo is a great place to work. Great people, a ton of opportunity, flexibility, and fantastic work-life balance.

Entry-level in Operations
Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Censeo is an exciting and rewarding place to work because it is a quickly growing small business working to help government spend money more efficiently and effectively. Although the solutions to many of the problems are clients face are not particularly novel at a high level, adapting them to the public sector and ensuring their success in the highly potitical environment is interesting and challenging. However, the corporate culture at Censeo is what truely makes it an enjoyable place to work. We call ourselves the Censeo Family, which at first I thought was incredibly cheesy, but after working here a year I have to say that's exactly how it feels. The people here ar very intelligent , fun-loving and hard working people, but there are no egos. Everyone is willing to stop what they are doing to help each other with project work or just grab a beer and provide advice. Working here has truly been a wonderful experience!

Midlevel in Operations
Washington, DC | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people. Censeo is a great place to be and it's because of the culture and people. I've never worked with a better group of people.

I can't think of any.

Comments

Censeo is a great place to work because it's challenging and rewarding with a very open and family type atmosphere.