Capgemini

3.5 of 5 stars Average Employee Rating (of 83 Employee Reviews)

Submit a Company Review

Experienced in IT Operations & Implementation
Dallas, TX | 2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Consulting is a continously learnign proecess and you are always busy- very challengining and fulfilling

Work/life balance

Comments

If you are in sales, or fresh out of college, it will be a good experience. You will learn a lot. Potential earnings are very large. If you are afraid of long hours, stressful environments, and multi-tasking, may want to consider something else

Experienced in Management
Chicago, IL | 2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

people, culture, size

projects, career development, variable comp

Comments

okay choice for someone with significant experience in a particular area or industry and for those interested in Life Sciences. All others will require a bit of luck to get a valuable experience.

Executive in Management
San Francisco, CA | 2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

people

politics

Experienced in IT Operations & Implementation
San Francisco, CA | 2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I get paid

I get lost in the numbers

Comments

It is a globally reputable company and a good one for a publicly held professional service Firm.

Be ready to handle being part of the statistics and proactively manage your own career.

Like any other company, it takes a certain type to do well here. Know the type, know yourself.

Midlevel in Management
Chicago, IL | 2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I like the majority of my colleagues

No clear strategy, under-utilized, screwed up incentive system, below average compensation, really boring work (I mean, really boring ****)

Comments

Honestly, this feels like a sinking ship. Almost everybody I know is trying to get out. People who have been able to get out have already left. If I could do it over again, I would not have taken this offer; I would have pursued other opportunities much more vigorously. This might be a good short-term solution for someone still trying to figure out what to do, but this is no place to try to establish a career. I personally will not be taking part in any recruiting activities in the future because I am tired of lying to candidates and telling them this is a good place to work filled with myriad opportunities. It's not. All who can are best advised to stay far away.

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals
Jersey City, NJ | 2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

clients

worlk-life balance, bonus, career progression

Comments

research and consult your network

Experienced in Business Advisory
New York, NY | 2010 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

No structure. Too entrepreneurial at times. Lack of support. Not enough consultants in my practice. No sales pipeline management or structure.

Executive in Financial Services
New York, NY | 2010 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Paycheck

Comments

No Leadership, constantly rotating senior execs that come in, do nothing, and leave after a year or two. Have not met one senior exec from whom I learned anything, or saw true leadership. Just lots of posturing, and little know-how. The junior staff is rewarded only based on favortism, not on the KPIs of utilization, etc that are warranted. Am looking to leave as are many others, as soon as right opportunity comes up.

The best question to ask is in your interview is -- whats the turnover rate junior staff but execs.

Mid-level in Human Resources
Jersey City, NJ | 2010 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

My immediate coleagues.

Excruciating hours and work along with poor compensation.

Comments

The company squeezes all it can from its employees and does not compensate fairly. Hours are ridiculous.