Capgemini

3.5 of 5 stars Average Employee Rating (of 83 Employee Reviews)

Work at Capgemini? Log in to Submit a Review

The people

2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the relationships i have made - great friends!!

too much work, which you are not recognized/compensated fairly enough for. work-life balance is non-existent.

Comments

great place to begin a career and learn a lot in a short period of time - great resume builder! vast exposure to a variety of clients/industries.

leadership

health coverage

Comments

Solid company with good opportunities

people, culture, size

projects, career development, variable comp

Comments

okay choice for someone with significant experience in a particular area or industry and for those interested in Life Sciences. All others will require a bit of luck to get a valuable experience.

The people

Senior Management

Comments

Great company to get experience. We are not a farm. You will not be on a team of 7 people doing a PMO role for 3 years. You will have 3 roles, work on everything, work in every sectors, and learn everything from people and performance to strategy to business ops.

2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Consulting is a continously learnign proecess and you are always busy- very challengining and fulfilling

Work/life balance

Comments

If you are in sales, or fresh out of college, it will be a good experience. You will learn a lot. Potential earnings are very large. If you are afraid of long hours, stressful environments, and multi-tasking, may want to consider something else

people

politics

I get paid

I get lost in the numbers

Comments

It is a globally reputable company and a good one for a publicly held professional service Firm.

Be ready to handle being part of the statistics and proactively manage your own career.

Like any other company, it takes a certain type to do well here. Know the type, know yourself.

People

Career Development, Promotion policies and compensation

2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I like the majority of my colleagues

No clear strategy, under-utilized, screwed up incentive system, below average compensation, really boring work (I mean, really boring ****)

Comments

Honestly, this feels like a sinking ship. Almost everybody I know is trying to get out. People who have been able to get out have already left. If I could do it over again, I would not have taken this offer; I would have pursued other opportunities much more vigorously. This might be a good short-term solution for someone still trying to figure out what to do, but this is no place to try to establish a career. I personally will not be taking part in any recruiting activities in the future because I am tired of lying to candidates and telling them this is a good place to work filled with myriad opportunities. It's not. All who can are best advised to stay far away.