Work at Strategy&, part of the PwC network (formerly Booz & Company)? Submit a Review

Still a great company with uncertainty of the future

December 2014 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

The projects are high-profile, exciting and drive real change in major companies i n the region. Most of the employees are brilliant and there's a genuine concern for the development of staff.

The acquisition by PWC continues to bring uncertainty into our future. There's a feeling of brand dilution and a fear of exodus should PWC influence our operating model too much

Comments

Successful consultants really do have a passion for the job - the variety of work we do, working through the ambiguity of the clients' issues, the problem solving process, the big changes we can influence. All this offsets the late nights and stress of the job. To some extent, this passion can come out during the interviews - if you're considering applying, try to highlight your genuine interest in solving management issues rather than just proving you can do a case.

Partner in IT Strategy

Atlanta, GA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

culture of openess and helping

travel

Comments

one of the best places i've ever worked for teaming with extremely experienced people

Partner in Energy & Utilities

Houston, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The People, The clients, the Culture

The Scale

Comments

We do not hire generalist. We want you to be able to work on the things that you are most passionate about. We believe in building ideas and collaborating. We are a craft and will teach you our profession by doing. We are the most fun and down to earth consultancy. We are pragmatic strategists.

Midlevel in Business Operations

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Great firm, great clients - the firm is redefining what a great consultancy should look like but in the short-run prestige could take a hit due to the new branding.

Experienced in Strategy

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People

Travel

Comments

Na

Other in IT Strategy

Culture and team

Potential risk of merger

Partner in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

forward looking not focused on old models

future anxiety

Midlevel in Strategy

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People, Strategy Work, Client interaction

Hours, travel

Comments

You will learn a lot quickly and get to work in an industry or functional area where you have interest. The people are great - hard working and fun to be around.

Executive

Arlington, VA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people, the foresight, the challenge, the ideas

The uncertaintty

Experienced

Career development

Small scale

Comments

Great learning opportunities... as a consultant or if you want to return to industry