Work at Strategy&, part of the PwC network (formerly Booz & Company)? Submit a Review

Ace8media- Misleading in ads and interview process - HORRID MANAGEMENT

May 2015 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

Located in Dublin within walking distance of buses and taxis are easily accessible. Training is sufficient for the product base.

Misleading in online ads for jobs, interviews, and job itself. The recruiter has no experience posting or hiring persons. Posted advert for a Customer Service position and confirmation email indicated it was a sales job. Upon calling the so called the recruiter back was informed there were only sales and marketing positions available and the actual customer service position did not exist.

Comments

Do not contact this so called company. They are located in a ghetto area with undesirables all over the place. The office itself is a pit stained wall, carpets, and employees who are incapable of individual thought.

Discrimination by Strategy&

March 2015 | FORMER EMPLOYEE

Regional Admin Manager (located in Chicago office) who I interviewed with by phone was very nice. Two assistants I interviewed with face to face in SF office seemed nice.

I was confirmed to start a temp to perm position at the company in SF when I was notified by my staffing agency 13 hours before I was to report to work that the client (Strategy&) did an online search of me and were uncomfortable with what they found. My online presence is quite innocent. However, I believe the company had found some old fundraising pages I had created a year ago and found that I suffer from depression. I feel they are discriminating against me for that. The staffing agency informed me that the client (Strategy&) does not want their employees to be on social media at all. If this is true, it should have been addressed in the interview process. Furthermore, I believe that NO company has the right to dictate what their employees do in their private lives.

Comments

I ADVISE ALL CANDIDATES: DO NOT SEEK EMPLOYMENT AT THIS COMPANY!!!

Executive in Aerospace/Aviation/Defense

Chicago, IL | 2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Vacation

Culture and business on the decline - will be acquired within the next three years

Comments

Avoid Booz & Company - go somewhere else

Midlevel in Management

New York, NY | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Run to another company!