Work at Strategy&, part of the PwC network (formerly Booz & Company)? Submit a Review

Discrimination by Strategy&

March 2015 | Former Employee

Regional Admin Manager (located in Chicago office) who I interviewed with by phone was very nice. Two assistants I interviewed with face to face in SF office seemed nice.

I was confirmed to start a temp to perm position at the company in SF when I was notified by my staffing agency 13 hours before I was to report to work that the client (Strategy&) did an online search of me and were uncomfortable with what they found. My online presence is quite innocent. However, I believe the company had found some old fundraising pages I had created a year ago and found that I suffer from depression. I feel they are discriminating against me for that. The staffing agency informed me that the client (Strategy&) does not want their employees to be on social media at all. If this is true, it should have been addressed in the interview process. Furthermore, I believe that NO company has the right to dictate what their employees do in their private lives.

Comments

I ADVISE ALL CANDIDATES: DO NOT SEEK EMPLOYMENT AT THIS COMPANY!!!

Executive in Aerospace/Aviation/Defense

Chicago, IL | 2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Vacation

Culture and business on the decline - will be acquired within the next three years

Comments

Avoid Booz & Company - go somewhere else

Midlevel in Management

New York, NY | 2012 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Run to another company!