Work at Strategy&, part of the PwC network? Submit a Review

Rewarding and with a lot of challenges

Midlevel in Strategy | Mexico City, Mexico | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Challeging and Rewarding

Long hours

Comments

The learning curve is steep but the support system is robust. Being part of a team is a great opportunity to learn, as much by doing as by observing from brilliant colleagues.

Challenging ride that has fulfilled my objective of continuous improvement

Midlevel in IT Strategy | Dallas, TX | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Quality of people, quality of work and compensation

Recent acquisition by PwC and the resulting uncertainties

Challenging work and smart people

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People

Integrating with PWC

Everything I’d hoped for when I got into management consulting, faster than I’d hoped for it.

Midlevel in IT Strategy | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Rigorous academic approach to client work, with flat teaming and early exposure. Casual culture for a top-tier strategy firm.

We need to rethink our conservative and strict adherence to the Monday-Thursday approach.

Comments

Consider our firm for an excellent strategy consulting experience with opportunities for quick exposure, responsibility, and advancement, which have only increased since the merger. PwC is doubling-down on it’s investment, and we are positioned to grow exponentially over the next several years. Most of the cultural elements that made Booz great are still defining of Strategy&, and PwC has taken more from us than it has imposed so far.

Disappointed in the decision to sell to PwC, but willing to work hard to prove the deal logic

Experienced in Strategy | Houston, TX | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Legacy Booz culture of curiosity, client service, and entrepreneurship

PwC

Comments

Understand the positioning of firms within the marketplace (strategy vs execution, rate cards, team size, etc)

Experienced in Health Care and/or Pharmaceuticals

Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Compensation, people, work and career path

Smart colleagues who you enjoy spending time with and who are committed to their clients' success with a rigorous analytical and data driven approach

Partner | Florham Park, NJ | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

We're rewriting the consulting playbook consistent with where we feel the market is heading combining strategy with execution capabilities which is what our clients tell us they increasingly need. It's an exciting time of change and entrepreneurship at the firm that's part of the largest professional services firm (almost 200,000 people globally)

Midlevel in Human Resources

Chicago, IL | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The People

Totally worth it

Midlevel in Energy & Utilities | Houston, TX | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people.

Long hours, especially with certain partners

Analytics Expert Becomes Strategy Partner

Partner in Retail & Consumer Goods | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the people

nothing really

Comments

this place is ideal for people who want to break the mold of the strategy consulting business