4.1 of 5 stars Average Employee Rating (of 111 Employee Reviews)

Submit a Company Review

JP Morgan Services India Pvt Ltd This is worst career decision of life.
February 2015 | Current Employee

None. Long shift and long work hours. 12+ hrs and work on weekend is common and is highly encouraged. Management and hr will constantly pushes for long work hours weekend work by any means necessary. Most of the work here is not even worth putting on profile. You will never choose what you can and what you don't want to work on.

Job of hr and recruiters is to spy on employees. They constantly check if employees are doing job search, once hr knows and they will know, hr and manager will come down on you real hard. They will come after you even after you left the company and make sure that they derail your career and you loose 2-3 years of your career.

To me most of the positive review here about Jp morgan india looks similar and thus are written from hr and recruiters.

Hr and recruiters are from week educational and career background, so they work as cronies for managers and vps.

Hr and recruitment department will go after you upon instructions form vp/manager.

Disgusting work culture, managers and vps are local bullies.

No avp for India, ya that right. Be prepared to work like animal for 6-10 years just to be promoted from associate to vp, remember no avp for India. AVP role and tittle has been eliminated for India.

Forget about onsite on the contrary management will ask onsite people to come to India. So onsite comes to you, bang on your head and ask for delivery.

Comments

Stay away, save yourself and your career. Working here will be a real bad deal. You will loose more that you can gain career wise and financially.

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Opportunities due to the size and diversity of the business

The size of the business can make it feel difficult to get things done at times

Comments

The firm is a very strong financial firm with an extremely large global platform allowing for opportunities to learn many different businesses and live in many different part of the world with its huge mobility program.

Experienced
New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Employees are dedicated and focused on servicing our clients

Entry-level
New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people, firm-wide mobility and international opporunities, reputation

In New York, we're too scattered throughout Manhattan.

Experienced in Equity Research
Salt Lake City, UT | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Colleagues and high standards

Comments

All the top-tier firms pay well and ask a lot of their employees. What makes J.P. Morgan stand out to me is its culture of doing first class business in a first class way. The environment with my team and department is supportive as much as it is competitive, and the committment to high standards is genuine. I know that my colleagues and supervisors, all the way up to senior management, are committed to doing the right thing as a firm and to supporting me not just as an employee but as a person.

Experienced in Technology
Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Pride, Compensation, Worklife Balance, Prestige, Top Technology

Nothing

Entry-level in Technology
New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

lots of opportunity, independent work, high standards

too much red tape, beuracracy

Newark, DE | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Collaborative Culture

Health Care Benefits

Comments

Great team environment

Columbus, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Leadership and opportunity

Executive in Sales & Trading
New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Excellent culture, work life balance, compensation practices and benefits, ability to make a big firm feel small

Technology needs to be more nimble and less bureaucratic

Comments

By working at J.P. Morgan, you will generate long term wealth for our clients, our shareholders, and our employees