4.0 of 5 stars Average Employee Rating (of 113 Employee Reviews)

Submit a Company Review
and Get 1 FREE DAY

You have been warned
March 2015 | Current Employee

There is not a single pro or upper that i can think of.

Managers drawn from local population, have us verses them mentality and are consistently engaged in slander and name calling of employees. Bullying and harassment of employees fairly common practice, putting company at huge risk even after well knowing that company is responsible and liable for its activities around the world. Employment laws have caught up at onshore is catching up at offshore factory locations. VP and higher have very little or no understanding of business, current trends and technologies and are engaged in blame game, always suspicious and are in argument with employees. Terrible mismanagement of funds with no investment in current trends and technologies again due to very little or no understanding by management. Employees forced to work on open source and outdated technologies leading to poor performance, failure to meet deadlines and deliverables while funds wasted on huge salary and perks of management.

Comments

If you still here or planning to join, you have been conned.

I found this review helpful (2 others have found this review helpful)

Not a place and a company for professionals to work
March 2015 | Current Employee

Well known brand name, this may actually be a downer

Horrible management and hr, terminations and layoffs.
3-4 months of hiring process just to give impression that job here is worth it due to brand name.
Management, hr and recruitment work in concert to give that impression.
Terrible work life balance, no policy regarding work/shift timings so that working hours are long and irregular.
Weekend work, long commute and bad traffic makes life harder resulting in sick leaves and no vacations.
Unrealistic estimations and delivery agreed previously by management.
Management constantly failing in delivery to onsite client resulting in bad appraisal, poor salary low benefits.
Week management and lack of leadership resulting in pathetic and hostile work culture.

Comments

Don't fall for employment with JP Morgan. Its not worth your sweat and hard work.
There are better and much better opportunities out there. keep-up your job search and good luck.

I found this review helpful (5 others have found this review helpful)

JP Morgan Services India Pvt Ltd This is worst career decision of life.
February 2015 | Current Employee

None. Long shift and long work hours. 12+ hrs and work on weekend is common and is highly encouraged. Management and hr will constantly pushes for long work hours weekend work by any means necessary. Most of the work here is not even worth putting on profile. You will never choose what you can and what you don't want to work on.

Job of hr and recruiters is to spy on employees. They constantly check if employees are doing job search, once hr knows and they will know, hr and manager will come down on you real hard. They will come after you even after you left the company and make sure that they derail your career and you loose 2-3 years of your career.

To me most of the positive review here about Jp morgan india looks similar and thus are written from hr and recruiters.

Hr and recruiters are from week educational and career background, so they work as cronies for managers and vps.

Hr and recruitment department will go after you upon instructions form vp/manager.

Disgusting work culture, managers and vps are local bullies.

No avp for India, ya that right. Be prepared to work like animal for 6-10 years just to be promoted from associate to vp, remember no avp for India. AVP role and tittle has been eliminated for India.

Forget about onsite on the contrary management will ask onsite people to come to India. So onsite comes to you, bang on your head and ask for delivery.

Comments

Stay away, save yourself and your career. Working here will be a real bad deal. You will loose more that you can gain career wise and financially.

I found this review helpful (6 others have found this review helpful)

Executive in Technology
New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Opportunities due to the size and diversity of the business

The size of the business can make it feel difficult to get things done at times

Comments

The firm is a very strong financial firm with an extremely large global platform allowing for opportunities to learn many different businesses and live in many different part of the world with its huge mobility program.

Experienced
New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Employees are dedicated and focused on servicing our clients

Entry-level
New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people, firm-wide mobility and international opporunities, reputation

In New York, we're too scattered throughout Manhattan.

Experienced in Equity Research
Salt Lake City, UT | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Colleagues and high standards

Comments

All the top-tier firms pay well and ask a lot of their employees. What makes J.P. Morgan stand out to me is its culture of doing first class business in a first class way. The environment with my team and department is supportive as much as it is competitive, and the committment to high standards is genuine. I know that my colleagues and supervisors, all the way up to senior management, are committed to doing the right thing as a firm and to supporting me not just as an employee but as a person.

Experienced in Technology
Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Pride, Compensation, Worklife Balance, Prestige, Top Technology

Nothing

Entry-level in Technology
New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

lots of opportunity, independent work, high standards

too much red tape, beuracracy

Executive in Technology
Newark, DE | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Collaborative Culture

Health Care Benefits

Comments

Great team environment