Work at WithumSmith+Brown, PC? Submit a Review

It's a pleasure to come to work

Partner/Principal in Advisory Services | Paramus, NJ | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, ability to do the work I love and make a difference in the profession

none

Comments

Meet the people and compare to any other firm. they'll pick withum

Join WS+B for the absolute best professional experience a frim can offer to prepare one fro a career in Public Accounting and beyond if desired.

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Philadelphia, PA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culuture, comradary, client service, work life balance, staff development

I would make the same decisions today as I have made over the years

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | Princeton, NJ | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

firm culture

Comments

there is always opportunity to enhance your professional life and personal life

Culture

Experienced in Audit & Assurance | Morristown, NJ | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Advancement and Culture

WS+B provides an environment where you can grow and a culture where you can stay and enjoy a long career

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance | New Brunswick, NJ | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

ability to learn and grow all the time

Comments

nice size clients from large to small, ability to get involved in all aspects of servicing a client, interact with all levels at the firm, and ability to take on responsibility and be challenged at all levels

Best Place to Work

Partner/Principal in Advisory Services | Morristown, NJ | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture and people along with its commitment to social issues and philanthropy.

None noted

Comments

The work environment at Withum its second to none in its positive approach. Very collegial and fun place to work. Work hard and play hard is a part of this culture. Compensation is fair with more going to high performers. Firm has grown every year since its inception. Promotions come based on performance and not time-in-grade.

I merged my firm along with one partne over 21 years ago and I have enjoyed almost every minute of my association with the partners and staff at

Partner/Principal in Forensic Accounting | Red Bank, NJ | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Continuing to work as a Partner Emeritus after partial retirement.

There is nothing that merits discussion in this area.

Comments

Any candidate looking to work at WS+B should be aware that our salaries and benefits are very competitive and generous, the office atmosphere is extremely comfortable and the people all have a friendly, cooperative team attitude. The prospects for the future and advancementarevery good for someone willing to work hard.

WS+B gives all professionals the opportunity to grow and thrive. . . WS+B is not your typical accounting firm.

Partner/Principal in Tax | Princeton, NJ | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, growth, competitive salary/benefits

Tax Season

Comments

We have the lowest voluntary turnover, because professionals arrive at WS+B and don't want to leave! It's really that great a place to work!!

There is no place I would rather be

Culture, Prestige