Work at SS&G, Inc.? Submit a Review

people

401k match

Partner/Principal in Tax

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The camaraderie of the local office staff and the willingness to assist one another

Executive in Audit & Assurance

Columbus, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people, the culture and the opportunity.

Lack of brand name recognition.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance

Cincinnati, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Opportunity, The people that I work with and work for, the travel.

None

Entry-level in Tax

Akron, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

They allow me to take control of my career and they provide me with the tools and opportunities to meet my goals.

The drive from my home

Executive in Tax

opportunities

managing growth and having the workforce needed to continue growing

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance

Cincinnati, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people.

The hours.

Experienced in Audit & Assurance

Cleveland, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great people and great culture. Truly committed to work/life balance.

Compensation.

Comments

The firm is actively growing which provides a lot of opportunities for career growth. The workload is reasonable and the people are great. The firm is truly committed to a work/life balance. Compensation isn't the best, but there are many other perks to working here. Bottom line for me - I think SS&G is a great place to work.

Experienced in Audit & Assurance

Akron, OH | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The flexibility, the culture, the benefits, and the thought leaders throughout the firm that I can learn from. The entrepreneurial spirit they provoke.

We operate on an office basis rather than a firm basis.

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Working with great people who care about their co-workers and clients immensely and who understand that being succesful at work is only truly being succesful if you have the opportunity to be succesful in all areas of your life. We also like to have fun together - formally and informally. Also, that we care deeply about the communities in which our offices are located and our people live.

Tax season can be over the top - but that's CPAland, not just our firm.

Comments

We do really great work for our clients and we care about our people immensely. There are no ceilings, glass or otherwise at SS&G. Everyone has the opportunity to make what they want out of their career - and we have formal programs and dedicated leaders to help menotor and guide young people to success. We have recently started a Young Professionals Group in our Chicago offices with the desire of melding the young people from our three offices to help them grow together into leaders of our firm and ion their communities. We have all sorts of policies and programs to reward people for being good professionals, for bringing in business for bringing creative ideas to the Director Group, for striving to improve their healtth and fitness and for giving back to the community. People are well compensated and just as importantly are made to feel part of the team from day one.