Work at SS&G, Inc.? Submit a Review

Cleveland, OH | 2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

flexibility and upward mobility for womean

long hours

Comments

SS&G is a great place to work. Large diversified group of clients, ability to specialize early on in your career. Strong growth of the firm presents opportunities for all staff.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance

Cincinnati, OH | 2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people! Everyone gets a long very well and we are friends outside of work too!

We are starting to outgrow our space.

Entry-level in Tax

Cleveland, OH | 2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people I work with and the quality of work I am given.

I have none.

Comments

My firm is a great form to work for. It provides a great work/life balance that is hard to find in the accounting industry. You are treated with respect here and there is always someone willing to help. The firm is always growing and there are many opportunities for your career to grow with it.

Experienced in Audit & Assurance

Akron, OH | 2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I enjoy working with my colleagues and the flexible hours offered by the firm.

Comments

The firm truly believes in work-life balance. During busy season we are of course expected to work more hours but the minimum amount of hours established by the firm is not unreasonable.

culture, professionalism

nothing major at all

Comments

I think SS&G is a great employer. We offer a great work/life balance and excellent professional opportunities

Experienced in Audit & Assurance

Akron, OH | 2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Working with top notch clients and top notch colleagues.

Crazy hours at certain times of the year, but that woudl happen at any firm. All of the benefits offered by my firm is what makes me want to stay.

Comments

SS&G has an open door policy, they work with you to find the area that you want to be in Ie focus more in tax, audit, accounting etc. Their business outlook is good, we continue to grow and train the next generation of leaders. We have a team approach to helping each other and we have great clients with integrity.

Mid-level in Tax

Cincinnati, OH | 2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

There is a unique employee/firm culture at SS&G that allows them to provide the best possible value to its employees and clients.

There are no bad aspects about working for this firm.

Comments

SS&G, Inc. strives to offer its employees all that it can. They truly believe that the success of the employees will reflect upon as their own succees.

Columbus, OH | 2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Variety of challenges

Traditional CPA firm busy season

Executive in Tax

The people I work with

Hours during tax season

Mid-level in Tax

Chicago, IL | 2013 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The ability to get involved in leadership roles and participate in committees to better the firm no matter your position within the firm.

None.

Comments

Our employees work quite a bit less than the big 4. While they promote a work-life balance, they strive to keep each employee challenged and engaged in their career. For the past few years, we've been adding offices and growing in both size and expertise. It's especially rewarding to be instramental in a firm that's headed in the right direction.