Work at Moss Adams LLP? Submit a Review

Experienced in Audit & Assurance

Stockton, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Moss Adams is like a family. We develop relationships with those we work most closely with and we support each other throughout our careers. They truly want you as an employee to succeed, and expect you to serve the clients the best you can.

I work withing the Communications and Media niche and at times there is not always enough communication between locations.

Comments

Moss Adams is a great company to work for. They truly value you as an employee and want you to be an active participant in your career. They encourage you to find an industry group that you are passionate about to specialize in, and believe that aligning you passions with work that you will be happier as an employee and better serve the clients. They have great growth goals, and continue to work hard as a team to achieve the goals. We have executives that you can talk to and truly appear to want feedback and input.

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance

Seattle, WA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

They have a strong people focus.

There is a very steep learning curve.

Entry-level in External Audit

San Francisco, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, work-life balance

Comments

There are long hours in public accounting, but Moss Adams really believes in the work-life balance. I don't feel overworked and even though busy season is "busy", there are other times in the year when it's less busy and you can take time to schedule your vacations and time off.

Great place to work: friendly, respectful and supportive environment with great learning opportunities

Experienced in Audit & Assurance | San Jose, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Respectful and supportive environment that allows for individuals to focus on their chosen career path while also benefitting the firm.

Not a big name that is well recognized

A family culture within, a corporate appearance throughout.

Entry-level in Valuation Services | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

A culture with a lot of intelligent and motivated people.

Have not found any materially poor aspects.

Comments

Work life balance is great in comparison to other public accounting firms. The transparency of requirements to advance within is explained from the first day of employment. You have the power to make a career within Moss Adams.

Entry-level in External Audit

Los Angeles, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

people

hours

If you are on the west coast, this is THE firm to work for.

Entry-level in Tax | Seattle, WA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

So much freedom, good overall compensation, good career opportunities

Accounting work is boring, but that's not the firms fault. That is the industy as a whole

Excellent Career Development

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Albuquerque, NM | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Opportunities to work in industries that you have interest in and the career development opportunities.

Our compensation at the staff and senior level does not sufficiently compensate for the hours that we work.

Comments

No comment

Entry-level in Human Resources/Recruiting

Seattle, WA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work-life balance, perks, great people

Experienced in Tax

San Francisco, CA | 2017 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People. Clients. Type of work. Leadership. Personal and Professional Fullfilment.

Busy seasons. Hours.

Comments

I've recommended many friends to work at Moss Adams, so that are here for over 4 years now. I've recommended large clients to the firm, which came from my personal contacts. I wouldn't ever refer anyone to a firm I didn't like. I really enjoy this firm and believe in what we do.

My comments to someone evaluating the firm would be to know yourself and what you want. Target those areas and ask the questions in an interview and make a decision on what you think is best for yourself. There is no one right answer for everyone, so an informed candidate needs to choose their life path and what they believe is best for themselves.