Work at Moss Adams LLP? Submit a Review

Experienced in Audit & Assurance | Tacoma, WA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People and clients

Experienced in Audit & Assurance

Seattle, WA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people, cultury, and level of autonomy

The compensation is below market

Experienced in Audit & Assurance

Santa Rosa, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people I work with

Moss Adams: Best accounting firm

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Los Angeles, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work-life balance. Large client growth. Great culture and intelligent co-workers.

Moss Adams winning since 1913

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Irvine, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The best aspects of working for Moss Adams are the people. We have great individuals that contribute to the culture of the firm and make Moss Adams the great place it is.

As we are growing there are definitely areas for improvement, but I feel that the firm is very open to feedback from its people and makes a sincer effort to address the concerns of its people.

Comments

Moss Adams is an excellent place to start off your career if you are looking for a firm that has a great group of people willing to help you, experience in a variety of industries and if you are looking for a firm that not only says they care about you but actually show you how much they appreciate you.

The right ingredients for a successful career and the chance to work with really great people have provided me with 20 years I'm thankful for.

Partner/Principal in Tax | Seattle, WA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Ability to continue to evolve, learn, and grow myself. Client base is interesting, challenging, and great people to meet and work with.

Demands a lot of time so need to continually focus on planning to be effective.

Comments

People made the difference for me, both at the firm and in the client base. Laws will change, economics and business cycles are out of your control, the difference for me is in what I get to do and the people I get to do it with. If that works, then the pay/benefits if competitive make it a great career opportunity.

Experienced in External Audit

San Francisco, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People

Politics in National Office

Great people & challenging work

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance | San Francisco, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people - cliché, I know, but true. The vast majority of my colleagues are very supportive of their teammates and take the time to help newer associates achieve their professional goals.

Transition from staff to senior role – basically throwing staff into the “in-charge” ocean and hoping they can learn to swim before they drown in expectations and responsibilities. No formal training is provided, and managers rarely have time or budget to provide guidance to new seniors on smaller jobs. My advice is to set expectations with team leaders early and never be afraid to badger them to follow-through on their commitments.

Experienced in Consulting

Portland, OR | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people, the work life balance

Hard Work Yiellds Playing Hard

Experienced in Tax | Santa Rosa, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The flexibility I have over my schedule

Tied to the firm 7 days a week