Work at Moss Adams LLP? Submit a Review

Build the life and career you want

Experienced in Valuation Services | Sacramento, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Good balance of firm size and work life balance

Limited mostly to west coast

Better than Big 4

Entry-level in Tax | Seattle, WA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people

Lack of national resources

Comments

At the end of the day, who you work with and how they treat each other matter a whole lot more than the extra 2k from that competing offer you might be considering. Enjoying what you do and who you work for will make the difference between spending 10+ years at the firm versus 1.5 years at the competition.

Moss Adams helps you grow your clients and grow yourself.

Experienced in Tax | Portland, OR | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Compensation, diversity of clients (business structure and industries), partners, cameraderie.

can't think of any!

Constant growth in an environment of support and opportunity

Entry-level in Tax | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great coworkers and great clients

Experienced in Consulting

Albuquerque, NM | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great culture and people

I wish we had better 401k plan match

Comments

We have a fantastic variety of work which ensures we have expertise in many industries and services. We have a culture that promotes individual development while growing the firm's business.

EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE WITHIN.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Irvine, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Firm Culture, Client Relations, Flexibility

It can be confusing at firm understanding the works of the audit department.

Comments

Get to know as many people as possible. Accounting is very team based, and you will work very closely with different people across the firm.

Going into the interview process, you should also know what is important to you. If you're looking to work in public accounting for only a few years, then Moss Adams probably isn't the right place for you. Firm Culture is ultimately the most important thing at Moss Adams (in my opinion).

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance

Stockton, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work/Life Balance and the People I work with

none

Comments

You will not have to work 80+ hours a week like a big four, but you will also not be looking for work, like a smaller firm. Moss Adams is perfect, they value a work life balance, and have a strategic promotion policy in place that come with good compensation packages.

Great culture - open, forward looking thinking

Experienced in Audit & Assurance | Los Angeles, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

firm culture is truly great

it's public accounting, so there is a busy season

Comments

Overall, the firm treats employees very well and fairly. It's a great place to build a long-term career in public accounting.
If you are interested in getting 2-3 years of public accounting and then moving on to private, Big 4 are a better fit as they are very reputable. However, if you want to pursue a long-term career in public accounting, Moss Adams is better choice where you can enjoy the profession, but still have a life outside of work.

Great culture/people.

Entry-level in External Audit | Everett, WA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great people/culture. Great compensation (Vacation time).

As with any public accounting firms, the busy season is busy

Comments

I believe that each office has slightly different culture even within the same firm. I chose to work at this office location (Everett, WA) and I am very satisfied with my decision. Great people, great culture, great vacation time. I also want to emphasize that working for a firm that has multiple locations in each state can be advantageous. I currently live a little closer to Seattle than Everett so the scheduler tries to schedule my jobs closer to where I live. With advanced technology, I have the resources/ability to work at home, in the Seattle office, or in the Everett office.

Great environment with great people wanting to serve our clients to the best of our abilities.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Irvine, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

the culture, the people, the compensation

slow for the new hires because there is not much work to do at the end of the year

Comments

It is a great company that hires really awesome people. Everyone is smart and dependable. The company wants you to have a life outside of work and will hold fun events so that you can have fun times with your coworkers. It is a great environment to begin a career and the job comes with a lot of perks and advantages.

Get Our Career Newsletter

Interview, resume and job search tips emailed directly to you.