Work at Moss Adams LLP? Submit a Review

Los Angeles, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people

The Goldilocks CPA Firm

Experienced in Audit & Assurance | Irvine, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Fair compensation and great people!

Just like everywhere else, there are some typical political stuff but people do generally get a long well.

Comments

The proof is in the pudding - in our local office in 2015, which is a large office, only 2 people left the audit department and maybe 3 in the tax department - ie. our turnover in 2015 in our office was probably under 5% which is unheard of in public accounting. The people that left, left for opportunity reasons and not to another CPA firm. The firm is doing a lot of things right. The workload is where it needs to be. There are surges of course but we generally rally together and get the work done. A new staff starting here has a great opportunity to be a partner in 15 to 20 years as the firm is growing well.

Fantastic work/life balance produces deeply satisfied employee.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | San Jose, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture.

It doesn't quite have the prestige of a Big 4 Accounting Firm.

Comments

Moss Adams is a solid choice, I am glad to be here. The work/life balance is perfect here and the culture within the office is pleasant and welcoming.

Experienced in Consulting

Portland, OR | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

culture

Living the dream

Entry-level in Tax | Seattle, WA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people. We hire very agreeable people. We have a very cohesive team.

Sometimes the large firm bureaucracy can be annoying.

Comments

Moss Adams is a great firm to work for. You always feel like a valuable member of the team. Learning opportunities are endless. There are so many people here that want to see you succeed.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance

2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Really supportive, educational environment.

At a smaller office, so distribution of work sometimes gets hinky.

Comments

Workload and expectations can sometimes be a challenge to new staff. It's important to shift your perspective from the hourly worker perspective of just more hours equal more pay to focusing on the quality of your work and utilizing your time in an efficient and productive way.

Growing Company that places people first. Great place to have a long term accounting Career

Entry-level in Advisory Services | Irvine, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People

Politics

Awesome.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Irvine, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people. Firm also provides employees of any level what it takes to get promoted to the next level.

N/A

Ranked in Top Places to Work in the Puget Sound by the Puget Sound Business Journal for Consecutive Years; Enough Said.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Seattle, WA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People, Perks, Clients

High expectations while serving a large variety of clients and base salary for entry levels

We want you to be fulfilled by what you do here. We give you the keys to succe and teach you be a better you to help serve our clients.

Experienced in Tax | San Francisco, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Outside of the people which is the obvious first choice, it would be the firm outlook and opportunities.

Hours - Still hard to accept the hours that public accounting requires, but i enjoy the work.

Comments

We have fully developed offices in all three of the major locations in the bay area. We compete with Big 4 and the large regional firms on a very successful scale. I really believe that this is the best place to launch an accounting career in the Bay Area. The firms commitment to excellence and client service is second to none. We have fully staffed groups in every major industry: HealthCare, Real Estate, M&D, Construction, Food and Ag, Financial Services, Tech, etc. It's really an accountant's paradise if you enjoy what you do.