Work at Moss Adams LLP? Submit a Review

Great training, opportunity and work/life.

Entry-level in Tax | Other | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flex time and vacations. The people are pretty cool too.

N/A

Advice to Candidates

It has to be one of the best places to start out. Give it a shot.

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance

San Francisco, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Firm culture

Interesting work, interesting clients, great people and a balanced life....the right firm for building a fulfilling career.

Partner/Principal in Tax | Bellingham, WA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Opportunity, training/education, flexibility

Regional (rather than local) management

Mid-level in Information Technology

Dallas, TX | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work, Partners/Managment, work/life balance

Hours beyond 80+ per week are never fun, but its VERY rare and comes with public accounting life.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance

Spokane, WA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Travel and Culture/work life balance

Amount of travel during busy season.

Thirteen years and still happy

Experienced in Financial Accounts & Reporting | Spokane, WA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great people, good pay, flexibility

Due to specialization, having enough backup. Takes some effort to coordinate enough people to cover when taking PTO

Advice to Candidates

It's public accounting, so the workload can be intense at times, but very good people with great intentions and solid practices.

Moss Adams: Taking talented employees and turning them into talented leaders is just part of what we do to add value.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Spokane, WA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The best aspects of working at my firm are my colleagues whom guide me, mentor me, and support me in my professional career.

As with most accounting firms, one of the challenging aspects is busy season. Moss Adams does an incredible job making sure employees are well cared for during that season.

Advice to Candidates

Fresh candidates out of college often have focuses on certain aspects of a firm. They will look at compensation, name recognition, opportunity, and location. Moss Adams is constantly achieving success because it offers compensation and benefits competitive to top firms, Moss Adams is recognized as a high performing firm on the west coast and growing, there are endless opportunities and Moss prides itself in helping employees navigate their careers because they understand that investing into people has a greater return and compared to other top firms, employees are able to experience a variety of different clients and industry groups that I believe help Moss Adams develop top talent nationwide. Lastly, Moss Adams hires employees that add value to the firm, clients, and each other.

Hit the Career Jackpot!

Mid-level in Bookkeeping | Bellingham, WA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

My personal career growth

Being patient while changes are being made. More corporate structure, so firm wide changes take longer that I would like to see.

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance

Los Angeles, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people/culture.

N/A.

Experienced in Audit & Assurance

Portland, OR | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great culture and people, great benefits and pay, great cliens

Due to the nature of Public Accounting, work-life balance can be a struggle. The Firm does its best to promote good work-life balance habits and to promote taking time off.