Work at Margolin, Winer & Evens LLP? Submit a Review

Margolin Winer & Evens is a place to expand on, put into action and diverisfy the knowledge you have obtained in College.

Experienced in Small Business Services | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexible schedule and ability to work independently

communication regarding changes in policy or firm wide computer issues as they occur

Comments

If you are young and looking for a NYC experience do not come here. Many have left over the years to have that NYC living and work atmosphere.

Collegial and friendly setting where you can learn and grow.

Mid-level in Tax | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

people, diversity in work experience, work/life balance

different and slower paced compared to larger firms

Comments

quality of life really exists, and they do genuinely offer an environment conducive for learning.

Experienced in External Audit

Other | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibility and independence.

benefits or lack thereof (i.e. 401k match, Profit share, bonus, flex fridays)

Technically and professionally rewarding.

Experienced in Tax | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Level of responsibility and degree of autonomy

Inadequate benefits and annual raise and bonus given the level of responsibility

Comments

My firm provides the training and work experiences to grow and develop professionally. The assignments are varied and involved and the team approach leads to effective outcomes.

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance

New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

diverse client base

sometimes not enough training and direction for new employees with experience

MWE is an excellent place to build a career in public accounting

Mid-level in External Audit | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Comments

Quality is life is far superior compared to larger firms. You have the opportunity to diversify the areas you work in as you are not subject to one industry or accounting sector.

MWE - A satisfaction filled firm

Entry-level in Tax | Uniondale, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, Training, and the love!

cannot think of one

Comments

The firm is very fair with workload and the balance between your personal and work life. In addition to that, the employees go out of their way to make sure you learn the materials necessary for your workload.

Experienced

Other | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibility.

Poor communicators.

Comments

Amongst the employees, the firm is very family oriented. There are very strong ties and friendships that have spanned my years with the firm. I have worked on a very diverse clientele. I have been given numerous opportunities to expand and grow early in my career. I was able to take charge of my career path.

Experienced in Audit & Assurance

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I T Department policies

Experienced in Tax

New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Tremendous growth possibilities for anyone who is smart, committed, hard working and ambitious.

Maternity leave policy, cost of health insurance, busy season hours (but they are in line with industry standard for CPA firms).

Comments

MWE is a great place to work for someone that wants to surround themselves with highly intelligent individuals. The firm has a very sophisticated tax practice and some of the most talented professionals I've ever worked with. / / The busy season hours are no better or worse than most firms. Salary compensation if competitive, but benefits could be better.