Margolin, Winer & Evens LLP

3.9 of 5 stars Average Employee Rating (of 14 Employee Reviews)

Submit a Company Review

Experienced in Tax
New York, NY | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Tremendous growth possibilities for anyone who is smart, committed, hard working and ambitious.

Maternity leave policy, cost of health insurance, busy season hours (but they are in line with industry standard for CPA firms).

Comments

MWE is a great place to work for someone that wants to surround themselves with highly intelligent individuals. The firm has a very sophisticated tax practice and some of the most talented professionals I've ever worked with. / / The busy season hours are no better or worse than most firms. Salary compensation if competitive, but benefits could be better.

Other in Audit & Assurance
Other | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Relaxed atmosphere. The variety of clients as well as responsibilities given to you at the staff level. The opportunity to work on both tax and audit clients.

The process of determining raises, the location. The turnover.

Comments

MWE is a great place to start or continue your career. It provides the opportunity to take on a large responsibility very early in your career, and allows you to see both the tax and audit sides of the accounting coin. The compensation is competitive, the atmosphere is incredibly comfortable, and your fellow employees are always willing to help with whatever is necessary.

Experienced in Tax
Other | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Warm atmosphere, good training and quality clients

Experienced in Audit & Assurance

Location to my home.

Too much emphasis placed on politics and too many "golden boys/girls"