Work at Grant Thornton LLP? Submit a Review

A place that enables you to grow and is eager to teach you everything you need to know

Entry-level in Audit & Assurance | Boston, MA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people. As an auditor, I would be doing very similar work wherever I decided to go but who I was doing that work with and for was very important to me and I found the people at GT to be the most personal, well rounded and eager to teach out of all the firms I interviewed with.

I have only been with the firms a few months so I have not come across anything that I dislike so far.

Mid-level in Learning & Development

Irvine, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Strong culture, growing stronger. Leaders who are dedicated to people. Leaders who have a strong sense of how to strategically run a business.

Getting people to buy into our culture. It's a huge challenge to get people excited and passionate about their work.

Key executive of Grant Thornton continues to succeed working his way from an Intern to leadership position.

Experienced in Advisory Services | San Francisco, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Culture, people, and the clients we serve

Ability to make decisions quickly

Comments

Grant Thornton lives by its values of Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Responsibility, and Respect. This permeates the culture of our organization which is focused on its people, clients, and community. At Grant Thornton we take pride in making an impact to these areas and believe that we bring our whole serves to work. This means we truly enjoy our work environment. While we may be a large global firm, you can make an impact here. We do work hard, but that translates to very good compensation, career momentum, and an ever increasing business outlook for the years to come,.

Experienced in Tax

McLean, VA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work life balance

Stigma of not being big four

Experienced in Valuation Services

Los Angeles, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

flexibility, people, and work life balance.

busy season

Comments

Culture is very important at Grant Thornton. We want to help people grow and develop not only as professionals but also as people.

Entry-level in Internal Audit

McLean, VA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The People

None

Entry-level in Advisory Services

McLean, VA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People and Culture. Clientelle

Office location

Comments

Grant Thornton is a very good place to begin your career. There is tremendous opportunity to learn and challenge yourself, while working with talented and sharp individuals. The firm invests in its people and it produces an exciting workplace. Many of my personal values overlap with the firms value, and I feel comfortable knowing that my work and interests/goals are valued.

Entry-level in Administrative

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Grant Thornton is very flexible, diverse with training , and compensation.

NONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Grant Thornton is a Team first enviroment that believes in developing talent that can create a better brand for the world to see.

Entry-level in Tax

Wichita, KS | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Great work ethic and relationships with people at work

Comments

You will learn a lot very quickly.

Entry-level in Tax