Work at Grant Thornton LLP? Submit a Review

You Get Out What You Put In

Entry-level in Tax | Boston, MA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I'm generally happy, I think they help us whenever they can and help us, help them.

They expect you to have a car on your own with the ability to travel, which is really pretty difficult.

Comments

In terms of other firms I've heard, you are similarly compensated, like the people I'm working with, and they do everything they can to help you.

Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people within the firm.

Entry-level in Tax

Seattle, WA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

great people, growing firm, fair compensation

the busy season hours

Other in Administrative

Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I like getting up everyday and coming to Grant Thornton. It is a great place to work

As with other companies, the economy has a big impact of Grant Thornton.

Experienced in Sales

Tampa, FL | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I am proud of my Company name. I enjoy coming to work every day and feel I get to do what I am best at.

Lack of diversity

Comments

This is a great place to have a career and a life! You are surrounded by some of the best in the business, so will learn a lot. Plenty of room for advancement.

Kansas City, MO | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The personnel

Dallas, TX | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people, The base salary is great coming right out of college, and the variety I get in my work from client to client.

Not geting paid overtime, some scheduling could be done better as far as logistics goes, and a fairly heavy workload.

Comments

I have really enjoyed my time at GT so far. The people that I'm working with make a huge difference. Any public accounting job, you're going to be doing pretty much the same work, and a lot of it, so being stuck in an audit room with people whose presence I actually enjoy makes it infinitely more rewarding. And everyone is really helpful, I learn so much every day, just from little tidbits that get passed down to me as excel tips or a better, more effecient way to do something.

Experienced in Project Management

Chicago, IL | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

At Grant Thornton, the people and the culture they create are very positive.

Frustrations with a lack of investment in internal services to support the external services.

Comments

Workload is much less here than at Big 4 firms, but at the same time you have exposure to more challenging work and more interesting clients from an early stage.

Entry-level in Forensic Accounting

Minneapolis, MN | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Diversity of clients and ability to assume responsibility early

Administrative burden

Comments

If you're unsure of public vs. private, large vs. small, Grant Thornton has the ability to offer you the most diverse set of clients as well as broadest range of responsibilities.

McLean, VA | 2014 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Work life balance as compared to other firms.

Still can end up working long hours depending on your client.

Get Our Career Newsletter

Interview, resume and job search tips emailed directly to you.