Work at Frank Rimerman + Co. LLP? Submit a Review

Entry-level in Tax

San Jose, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Promotion standards (position and pay)

Public accounting hours

Accounting Firm for the Long Term

Entry-level in Bookkeeping | Palo Alto, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people

Can be long hours

Comments

life is like a box a chocolate, not every piece will be delicious, but you are happy you have chocolate!!!

Entry-level

San Francisco, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The culture and work enviornment

A lot of mobile office work

You will meet people and learn a lot.

Entry-level in Tax | Palo Alto, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people are great to work with. There is a lot of fun, but also a willingness to work hard. Also the focus on promoting from within.

compensation and job perks could be better.

Great place to work at! Very happy with my choice!

Entry-level in Tax | Palo Alto, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The firm really wants it's associates to succeed. There is extensive training provided, a career couselor and the opportunity to try different departments before declaring one. The firm is very flexible!

Nothing so far.

Comments

Highly recommend it. There is plenty of training available and mentors. During your first year, you are assigned a Tax and Audit buddy to get you familiarized with the procedures the firm follows and answer pretty much any questions you may have. Everyone is friendly and receptive. You feel like you are part of the FRco. family from day one.

An amazing and welcoming start to a career filled with friends.

Entry-level in Tax | Palo Alto, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people here are the best. I mean it. Kind, great to work with, and hard workers. I expect to make lasting friendships.

The pressure to be perfect in certain areas of work due to our clientele.

Comments

You will be engaging with intelligent minds and workaholics. While this may not be the Big 4, everyone you come in contact with has a great attitude about it. If you have a bad attitude, don't apply.

Fast growth and fun times at FRCO!

Experienced | San Francisco, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I work with people I admire, the office is a friendly and fun environment, the Firm does not cut corners when it comes to quality, exciting/progressive client base, Silicon Valley reputation

benefits could be better for families, the firm has the resources to increase compensation, especially give the cost of living around their office locations.

Comments

Firm leads in training and establishing a friendly, fun and supportive work environment. Employees with the right attitude and work ethic will be supported in creating a successful career. Schedules are balance with ups and down so it's not busy season all the time - definitely a more sustainable pace with far less burn out than at national firms.

It has been a pleasure to grow and develop with people in the firm who genuinely care about my personal and professional growth.

Experienced in Audit & Assurance | San Francisco, CA | 2016 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Autonomy and culture of learning and excellence.

slow to move, and not being agile enough to take advantage of opportunities

Comments

Our clients are really interesting. Work life balance is better than what we see in our competition. The people here care about your development and want to help you grow into the best professional.

Entry-level