Work at Frank Rimerman + Co. LLP? Submit a Review

Entry-level in Human Resources/Recruiting

San Jose, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Compensation, Firm Leadership, Culure

Busy Season hours can be tough, but you will find that at every accounting firm.

Advice to Candidates

Frank, Rimerman + Co. truly values each and every individual that walks through our doors. You will feel like in your first day, and throughout your career with the firm.

Partner/Principal in Audit & Assurance

2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I enjoy working collaboratively with my partners and my clients.

Our branding is under the radar making it more challenging to target opportunities outside of the Bay Area.

They mean it when they say "frco family"

Entry-level in Tax | Palo Alto, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

They aren't kidding about the family aspect - my coworkers are my genuine friends, we spend a ton of time together even outside of work, and I feel support from every level of the firm

having to commute in awful traffic to get here

Advice to Candidates

If you want to love the people you work with, work here.

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance

People

Mid-level in Valuation Services

San Francisco, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Enjoy the people and the clients. Good work/life balance.

Compensation is not commensurate with the region and talented employees tend to leave for jobs at companies with better compensation and perks.

Advice to Candidates

Great place to start a career. The firm does a good job fostering relationships in the early years and developing the skill sets of employees.

Mid-level in Controller

San Francisco, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexible working, the ability to work remote. Get your hours done, but does not always need to be between 8.30am and 5.30pm. Great start-up clients. Supportive Partners.

Knowing you would earn more in Industry.

Frank, Rimerman Cares about its employees and their development

Entry-level in Tax | Palo Alto, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Continued development of employees and investment in their future, Work life balance, Prestige of the clients and connections in Silicon Valley

I have no negatives from my experience so far, Cant talk outside of work about how cool the clients are

Entry-level in Administrative Services

San Jose, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The atmosphere to grow here is amazing!

Not so healthy snacks.

Great firm, client, and people - Poor pay

Mid-level in Audit & Assurance | Palo Alto, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

People

Pay

Passion Works Here!

Experienced in Audit & Assurance | Palo Alto, CA | 2018 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The autonomy and the culture. Your career is yours to make and the firm provides every opportunity for you to succeed.

Its not our Firm specifically, but in public accounting your going to work quite a few hours and the expectation here is now different. Our medical benefits could also be better as there are a lot of firms that pick up more of the cost.

Advice to Candidates

The firms growth and success is determined by the quality of the individuals we hire, and our focus is growing organically, so we start at the bottom with entry level associates. From there, the firm provides an environment and culture that will allow you to succeed if you're motivated to do so, and the firm provides all the resources along the way to make that happen, from market comparable compensation and benefits, to employees and a firm culture that you enjoy being a part of.