Work at Deloitte LLP? Submit a Review

Manager

May 2015 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Great teams, great benefits, Deloitte University, great flexibility, lots of training, diverse culture

Very long hours, extensive busy season, demanding culture, too big, distant employees

Comments

Gret place to work. Build a strong team. Work closely with partners and senior managers. Be prepared for unforeseen events

Deloitte BTA

April 2015 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Location in large city
Many young professionals
Good entry level salary

No easy mobility into S&O consulting
Lower starting salary than S&O consulting

Comments

Prepare cases well before interviewing
Learn Excel, VBA, Access, Powerpoint

Deloitte Audit

April 2015 | CURRENT EMPLOYEE

Work with lots of smart people. Access and exposure to upper management. Lots of learning and educational opportunities. Recognizable name.

Have trouble motivating high-performers (compensation, promotion, challenging work). Long hours with no overtime or additional compensation. Everyone is considered a 'resource' and replaceable.

Comments

You have to make an effort to get what you want out of your experience. Don't assume others will look out for you.

Deloitte - Where the Best Choose to Be

Partner/Principal in Tax | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I work with the smartest and most driven individuals every day - both within the firm with our staff, and with our clients. I truly enjoy the connections I make every day, and the impact that my teams together can make.

Deloitte is a great place to build a career

Partner/Principal in Tax | Baltimore, MD | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The Friends and colleagues that I work with.

The constant challenge to keep up with the changes in the business environment in order to serve clients with excellence.

Comments

Deloitte would be a great place to learn, build a career and work with smart and interesting people.

Growth - professional and personal. I have had global and US domestic opportunities which let me grow as a person.

Partner/Principal in Tax | New York, NY | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

The people focus makes it special; I feel that whatever my life throws at me Deloitte will help me make it work and still have a great careeer

It's hard work and can be intense, so you have to know that. Not a good place if you aim to just coast along!

Comments

Ask lots of questions and ask to meet several people - peers, those more experienced, mayeb someone who would report to you if that is appropriate for your level. This business is all about people and getting to know the people as much as you can will help you make the most informed decision you possibly can.
And we like to meet people so that will be very welcomed!

Experienced in External Audit

Philadelphia, PA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Experience and being challenged everyday

Long hours during "busy" season

Life at Deloitte never looses a heartbeat

Experienced in External Audit | Philadelphia, PA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

challenging assignments

promotion opportunities at the senior manager level without the need for relocation

Hard work pays off - the sky is the limit!

Experienced in Tax | Detroit, MI | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

Flexibility & Growth Potential

Comments

Good work/life balance if you communicate. Great place to work great people, and a huge growth potential.

This is like going to graduate school for your entire career and getting paid for it.

Partner/Principal in Tax | San Jose, CA | 2015 | VERIFIED EMPLOYEE

I am constantly learning new things and continue to develop my professional skills even after 32+ years here.