AT*T Finance Leadership Program Internship

Intern at AT*T Finance Leadership Program Internship? Log in to Submit a Review

Challenging Work, Fun Coworkers, Team Work, Amazing Learning Experience
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

I learned how to work with big data and create complex real use financial model with the help of extremely knowledgeable and friendly teammates and coworkers (even when members are separated by the continent).

It is too short. Time flied by too fast.

If you like challenging work, nice coworkers, stable work/life balance, networking opportunity with senior management, and eager to learn about telecom industry, then AT&T is right for you.

Advice to Management

I would have love to spend more time with fellow interns and FLPs instead of once a month events.

At AT&T, the environment thrives off of learning and development - I was able to contribute and make a difference in my organization.
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

Having access to so many developmental resources.

Location (no cost of living adjustments).

My experience was challenging yet fulfilling - it definitely isn't an internship you want just to have one, its an internship to have so that you can build towards a successful career.

Advice to Management

Everything I experienced was wonderful! But as I stated before, living in a very expensive city and being paid the same as someone in another city is not optimal. Also, some interns may have a trailing family, so a small relocation stipend would have been very nice and made the beginning of my internship a lot less stressful.

Great project and opportunity to learn.
2012 | VERIFIED INTERN

I really liked the area, the team, and the project.

There was no housing stipend and they didn't provide enough time to make a decision.

Get involved with other projects outside of the internship project so that you can get a feel of what day to day work would be like.