Limited Brands Enterprise Summer Internship Program

Date: 2012

The most rewarding summer internship experience I could dream of

The people I worked with

I loved every second of it- there was not one thing I did not like

Limited Brands has such an awesome internship program. They give you an amazing experience and it is truly up to you to make the most out of it. Take advantage of everything they offer you.

Advice to Management

I really have no complaints

Date: 2012

An unbelievable HR experience in a company that values its people, culture, and values

I was able to do a LOT of onboarding with different areas of the company. I learned a lot about the company as a whole, and was developed in my career by my supervisor

Even though I was told I did a phenomenal job, I was not given further opportunity in the company

Take the time to sit down and interview multiple areas of the company. Understanding what each department does is very helpful in career development. It also gives you a wide network of contacts for future endeavors.

Date: 2012

Learning to be all you can be, not only in the work place but also in the community.

the community involvement, the company involvement, the company atmosphere, the acceptance of interns (not just go get coffee or make copies)

the participation for some of the events was not 100%, which can't be controlled always but I really didn't get to interact with other interns in other departments

Make sure your values align with the values of any company you chose to work for. If work life balance is what you require make sure that's an option with the company.

Advice to Management

I loved working for Limited Brands, there isn't specific advice I have right now to give management

Best Summer of my Life.

Getting to meet our designers and learning from them.

The people i got to work with.

Be open to anything.

Advice to Management

There is nothing they should improve, I enjoyed all the things I did. I think all the speakers we got to listen to really helped me see the other side of the business.

Date: 2012

Opportunities Vastly Exceeded Expectations: Intern Discovers Career Insights, Desires, and Opportunities

I had a plethora of opportunities to develop and enhance relationships throughout my internship.

The process for determining my future prospects could be more clear.

It is a tremendous company that provides opportunities you could never imagine. Whether you have a clear career path in mind or are still deciding, Limited Brands will give you opportunities to grow.

Advice to Management

For Limited Brands to become a better place to work for interns would be difficult. However, I do think a more clear process to full-time opportunities within the enterprise or a specific internship program geared toward students with advanced degrees rather than a general internship program would help the experience feel more tailored and make advanced degree candidates feel like they are clearly recognized for their capabilities during their internship.

Date: 2012

Finance and Store Testing Intern takes on damage reporting and financial analysis with creative approach

Networking, Leadership, Accountability, Responsibility, Flexibility

Having to work 40 hours a week for the first time was challenging, but it was very good insight into the real world

Be creative, open minded, and willing to work hard

Date: 2012

Great People, Enjoyable Place to go to work!

Managers/Supervisors were extremely helpful. Doing meaningful work that was implemented. Getting great management experience.

The hours can be tough if you are not ready for it. 6 am- 2:30 pm.

I can say nothing but great things about Limited Brands espically the MAST Global Logistics team. Everyone was extremely helpful towards me and willing to go out of their way to help teach me the operations of a DC. My only advice would be go into this internship looking to do impactful work because that is what you will be doing. The hours (6 am- 2:30 pm) take a little bit to get used to but after a week it is not too bad.

Advice to Management

I enjoyed my experience, I would have liked to seen more of the Brand, but looking back at my schedule I don't see how I would have time because I was busy throughout the day.

Date: 2012

The best Intern experience ever!

I learned so much about HR! My team was really willing to take me under their wing, and teach me.

My manager was always super busy, so sometimes she was a bit hard to reach.

Definitely understand their core values, and the brands that are within Limited Brands

Date: 2012

Amazing experience which very well prepared me for the working world and the position I am in now. I felt very supported by my team leaders

The support for the leaders and company and community of other interns

The internship in NYC had some duties that were very office based but I did not experience that at all during my second internship

If you prove yourseld dedicated and capable they will work to provide you an amazing, beneficial learning experience.

Advice to Management

N/A

Date: 2012

Rewarding internship with the opportunity to learn a lot and work in a fabulous environment

Corporate Culture, amount of responsibility given, exposure to upper management

I honestly have nothing negative to say about my experience

The company really cares about their employees and their quality of life. In my department, there were constant birthday parties and office politics seemed to have been at a minimum. The office is very young and everyone is extremely friendly