Intern at CVS Health Corporate Intern Program? Submit a Review

Inventory Management Intern

Other (US) | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

Had a team that helped me with whatever I needed and wanted to see me succeed. Exposure to real projects and meaningful work. Opportunity to network with people and interns from all different business units.

There wasn't anything that I didn't like.

There are a lot of different areas at CVS that take interns so you are sure to find something that fits with what you are looking for.

An internship which allowed me to learn, make an impact, and have a great time!

*mentorship program
*ability to speak to various individuals from different divisions within the organization
*guest speaker series

I liked the low quantity of guest speaker events the least.

CVS has a wealth of opportunities for individuals looking to make an impact (whether it be in the retail or healthcare space)

Gateway into an exciting career with a top healthcare company

-Corporate culture great
-Colleagues great
-Opportunities to network
-Opportunities to work with people from various departments

-Location of office is not the best, about a 50 minute drive from Boston

-Make the most of networking opportunities
-Make the most of your daily responsibilities, show that you are able to work independently as well as in a group when required

Advice to Management

I think that the company is doing a great job. If I was to choose one thing that could be improved upon, it is to investigate staggering shifts in order to prevent a large build-up of traffic while entering/exiting the compound daily.

-"What about this role interests you?"
-"How do you anticipate your previous work experience will help you in this role?"

An enriching analytical experience with exposure to mammoth customer data

Learning every day

if you ask for more work you may come out as too ambitious

Great exposure, big brand, overwhelming experience, but not all teams are given priority in terms of hiring

Advice to Management

Trained interns should not be let go because of headcount issues in one team, they should be absorbed into other teams

Past work experience, strengths

CVS Health interns make a meaningful change to a fortune 10 enterprise and gain valuable career experiences.

Other (US) | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

Felt like a part of the team, was evaluated as a full-time employee, professional environment, innovation, collaboration, and friendships with other interns.

Relocation back to the stores was very frustrating and put me into a very difficult financial situation.

Go beyond your project and experience whatever interests you. Share your ideas and they could make a huge and successful change.

Advice to Management

Training at the office was fantastic, but our current training methods in the store are ineffective and a waste of resources.

I managed store brands to increase private label penetration.

- Work-life balance
- Ownership
- Mentoring
- I worked with very proactive people
- I was recognized by my efforts.

- Pay
- IT

I would strongly recommend this internship experience, specially in merchandising/store brands. The company is growing and there tons of opportunity to shine.

Advice to Management

- Increase the pay rate to be more competitive with other employers
- Have all the IT red tape done by the time of interns arrival
- Let in terns know in advance what are the conditions if offered a full-time offer.

- What is the size of healthy food market for pharmacy?
- If you knew your house was on fire, what would you do and in what order?

Incredible opportunity to break into the healthcare industry, with unbelievable benefits

Other (US) | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

Networking, rewarding experience, job opportunities, fun work environment, motivating workplace

Vanillaand traditional corporate culture

If you're looking for an incredibly rewarding work experience, growing close with your colleagues, and developing tightly knit relationships with your fellow interns, CVS Health is an incredible opportunity worth considering.

Talk to me about your experience in Operations? Tell me about a time you had to work on a team? Walk me through your resume.

Improving the profitability of the company while having exposure to many categories

Other (US) | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

Learned about the industry. Challenged analytically and also to be creative. Structure of the internship program

Lack of exposure to other business units and ownership.

Try to meet as many people. It is a big company with so many opportunities.

Advice to Management

Give more exposure and ownership to the intern to execute its project

What aspects would you consider when negotiating with a vendor
Tell me a time when you had to build a model
Why do you want to work here

Real Projects With Real Purposes

Other (US) | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

I felt the best aspects of the internship were the content, resources, and colleagues. Every project I worked on had a strong correlation to the goals of the department. Every colleague I worked with was extremely helpful, and had no problem stopping what they were doing to help me.

There was no aspect of the internship that I didn't enjoy. I never once found myself doing busy work.

CVS Health is a great company to gain experience and has a great culture as well. You really feel that you are part of the bigger picture of the enterprise.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
What do you know about the Procurement process?
Why do you want to work at CVS Health?
Various questions about my experiences.

Great program to learn a lot

Scottsdale, AZ | 2015 | VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects about this internship was the ability to network, gain experience, and its events where we learn a lot from the company in general, but as well from specific careers.

Nothing it is a really great program.

It is a great company and the internship program really helps the interns to learn about the organization and the different types of careers CVS Health has to offer to them.