Intern at CDW Campus Internship Program? Submit a Review

Field Account Manager preparation.

Las Vegas, NV | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Extremely flexible schedule. Work on your own time. Great trainings. Networking on campus.

Low compensation

The enormity of services offered by a single company. CDW offers so many things that I didn't know they offered.

Advice to Management

Compensation increase, more incentive-based income.

What was a time where you had to come up with a creative solution to a problem?

Great opportunity to network, bad experience with sales team.

Bellingham, WA | 2017 | VERIFIED INTERN

Being able to create your own hours, the opportunity to learn about business to business relations, and creating a statement for your campus is great.

One of my sales managers told me their were unsure about the internship program, and did not like the direction it was going. Threw me off a bit, because this IS my job. I thought I was doing well, and even though I am being told that I'm doing great, it still is annoying. Makes me feel useless for this position.

Work closely with your sales team. I feel a stronger connection with one and not the other, for example, I would go into meetings with folks on campus who would tell me about a project they are working on with CDW, but I would have no idea what they are talking about since I wasn't given information.

Advice to Management

Compensate higher, training on CDW specific areas.

Mostly behavioral, 'when have you helped a disgruntled customer', 'what do you do when someone is overly aggressive', etc.